Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Amazing Minotaur Puppet Show, P101 team! Kudos!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I enjoyed watching the Puppet Show that provides a deeper backstory on the Minotaur & some history of what became of Knossos back at Aquila's Golden Age ending grimly. Brought out even more depth & lore to it. I was amazed! The comedic humor that came with it to give us loads of laughs never stops to amaze us!

You've done a fine job, as usual. Well done!

It was really well written & well animated by none other than P101's best Puppet Show animators who have once again placed in a Puppet Show In an available main storyline Book's Chapter that the P101 team had to bypass & have done a fine job at that! Donkey Hotay, if you're around, my thanks once again! I sent in some polish thoughts on that show while it was on Test, but I can wait for these polish ideas to be brought into that show someday.

Even though we've enjoyed seeing new Puppet Shows added in past Books the P101 team had to bypass, I feel that I would like to see more new Puppet Shows made in new upcoming Books soon. Nice of the P101 team to look back & place what had to be bypassed & all, but, we all have a need to move forward sometime soon.

Once again, thanks for creating these amazing Puppet Shows! Can't wait to see more new ones made!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Trimond297 on Dec 13, 2014 wrote:
I enjoyed watching the Puppet Show that provides a deeper backstory on the Minotaur & some history of what became of Knossos back at Aquila's Golden Age ending grimly. Brought out even more depth & lore to it. I was amazed! The comedic humor that came with it to give us loads of laughs never stops to amaze us!

You've done a fine job, as usual. Well done!

It was really well written & well animated by none other than P101's best Puppet Show animators who have once again placed in a Puppet Show In an available main storyline Book's Chapter that the P101 team had to bypass & have done a fine job at that! Donkey Hotay, if you're around, my thanks once again! I sent in some polish thoughts on that show while it was on Test, but I can wait for these polish ideas to be brought into that show someday.

Even though we've enjoyed seeing new Puppet Shows added in past Books the P101 team had to bypass, I feel that I would like to see more new Puppet Shows made in new upcoming Books soon. Nice of the P101 team to look back & place what had to be bypassed & all, but, we all have a need to move forward sometime soon.

Once again, thanks for creating these amazing Puppet Shows! Can't wait to see more new ones made!
I agree!It was hauntingly beautiful!I especially loved the part where Minos's son acutally turns into the Minotaur,as well as the final scenes,and the mysterious nature of it all!

I love it!Congratulations!

Developer
Thanks guys! I always appreciate your feedback on the shows. I'm glad you enjoyed the show. :)

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Donkey Hotay on Dec 16, 2014 wrote:
Thanks guys! I always appreciate your feedback on the shows. I'm glad you enjoyed the show. :)
As always, you're welcome. I noticed that you were absent in the boards because you're always busy making Puppet Shows & all. Would be nice for you to visit the boards a bit frequently from time to time. Sometimes, I wonder how you were absent in the forums, but I needn't worry about that.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Trimond297 on Dec 16, 2014 wrote:
As always, you're welcome. I noticed that you were absent in the boards because you're always busy making Puppet Shows & all. Would be nice for you to visit the boards a bit frequently from time to time. Sometimes, I wonder how you were absent in the forums, but I needn't worry about that.
Indeed Robert.In the past few months,we've seen you pop in and out on Central a few times,but overall,a larger absence.

But you know what they say:Busy developers means happy players...most of the time.

The puppet show was amazing,though,from it's exposition of Aquilian history,to it's magnificent artwork.

Congrats to everyone!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
The Hoodoo Master on Dec 17, 2014 wrote:
Indeed Robert.In the past few months,we've seen you pop in and out on Central a few times,but overall,a larger absence.

But you know what they say:Busy developers means happy players...most of the time.

The puppet show was amazing,though,from it's exposition of Aquilian history,to it's magnificent artwork.

Congrats to everyone!
Yes.

Oh! I almost forgot one thing to say to Donkey Hotay after the advanced pets update, so here it is...

My thanks to Donkey Hotay for making that Puppet Show about how Bestia was founded. I liked how the Golden Eagle visited Wizard City to gather inspiration after defeating the Minotaur with his pet & gave it to the Eagles & made it even better to how Wizards have been training their pets to aid them in duels. I don't know if we may obtain that Golden Owl he has right now, but we can all hope.

Yet, overall, it was one of the best Puppet Shows made yet, & perhaps, currently, the only Puppet Show to appear in a side quest. That is a first for this game, too. Amazing!

Maybe if side story arcs would come to the game one day, you know, the ones that have more worlds, enemies & side storylines to keep players busy while more main storyline adventures are being made, we could have Puppet Shows made in side story arcs, too. Maybe one day, we may have them. One day.

Just spinning out some good thoughts there, you know?

Once again, Donkey Hotay, our thanks to you for making such amazing Puppet Shows!