Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

admiral bundle bug

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 30, 2011
I wrote to customer support about this as well, but i was curious if anyone else who used the admiral bundle code didnt get the actual bundle, all i got was the 5k crowns that i chose over a month of play...i do hope this gets fixed

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
Have you used the gift cards before? If this is the first card you used you may not be aware that you have to go to your gift box on screen in game to redeem the items from the gift card bundle. If you have looked for the gift box and it is not there, then yes, you need to let KI know about it. I hope they get everything worked out for you.

Ensign
Dec 30, 2011
yeah I have played wiz and Pirate with my son for about a year now. We have enjoyed many different bundles. When i got my conformation on the screen that the code was successful it only showed that i received the crowns and the gift box on screen is barren... it still hasn't been resolved and it has been more than 2 days now...

Administrator
Thanks for this note, Valdrick. We're looking into this issue now.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Administrator
Hi Valdrick,

Sorry about that! Please go ahead and re-redeem your Admiral Bundle now. Everything should be fixed now. If you have any additional problems, let me know.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Dec 30, 2011
Thanks Jack. I really appreciate the time and effort of the game crew to fix this inccident for my son and I. Once i get home from work i will let you know if everything worked out.

Ensign
Dec 30, 2011
Everything went through great. Thanks Jack for all the assistance. Much appreciated.