Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Actors Needed...

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Hello all- this is just a little announcement Richard Ashburn and Griffin Devereaux asked me to do. They're planning on filming a movie, and they need some actors for said film. If you'd like to, go ahead!

Ciao!

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
I'd be in the movie. I just need to know what it's about and everything like that... So, if they need someone, here I am!

Rachel - Level 33

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Hehe... I'd love to join and all... but... you know... menu chat...
If there's any way I could help, just let me know! However if you need to contact me please just do it through the message boards. I love it when you guys try and talk in menu chat (it's kinda like watching a baby learn that the fleshy pink moving thing over there is their hand) but I don't want to put you guys through anything. XD It's embarrassing on both sides when we can't properly communicate.
Good luck with the movie!

~Elizabeth, level 16 ~

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
i'm in were you guys gonna meet what realm what place and what youtube channel its on

ciao quiet edward deveareux

Ensign
Jan 22, 2011
I'd be more then happy to participate. I'd just need to know how to contact them so I may ask my turn on the subject (Ex. What pirate of mine they would like to use.)
Dead-eye Kenneth, level 65 musketeer
Merciless Kenneth, Level 52 Swashbuckler
Ryan Maxwell, Level 12 privateer.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sounds fun. I always take my roleplay very seriously anyway buahahahahah

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Richard Ashburn here and yes we will need actors, but we will need filmmakers too. If you are a film maker or you know a film maker post down below.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Captain
May 16, 2011
Old Scratch that, I just remembered that I was already invited before :D

Ensign
Jun 18, 2013
Live actors or Voice actors? I would be more interested in the later. I was always told I had a face for radio.

Administrator
Thunder Hawk on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
Old Scratch that, I just remembered that I was already invited before :D
BTW and off-topic . . . your use of "Old Scratch that" is cracking me up.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Requirements:
1. must have text chat
2. decision between good guy, bad guy, staff member, extra (if you don't have text chat) or both

Location: In front of the brawling hall or inside then my house
Realm: Raven Eyes
Time: Friday July. 26 1:00 pm - 2:15 pm central time

See you at auditions!
Richard Ashburn level. 65
Griffin Devereaux level. 63
Joshua Silver level. 65

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Captain
Feb 27, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
BTW and off-topic . . . your use of "Old Scratch that" is cracking me up.
I realized that to but did he meant to say that to be funny or was it a coincidence? So anyways; sign me up! I will be recording but I can't edit but I can stop and it can catch all sounds as I have a microphone. If you guys are using Skype; I better sign up.

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
zodiacspear on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
Live actors or Voice actors? I would be more interested in the later. I was always told I had a face for radio.
Live actors

Ensign
Feb 13, 2009
i'd love to just tell me what it is about and if text chat is reqiured(a little late but yeah)

Noble Scarlet Alcott 27

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Richard Ashthorn on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
Requirements:
1. must have text chat
2. decision between good guy, bad guy, staff member, extra (if you don't have text chat) or both

Location: In front of the brawling hall or inside then my house
Realm: Raven Eyes
Time: Friday July. 26 1:00 pm - 2:15 pm central time

See you at auditions!
Richard Ashburn level. 65
Griffin Devereaux level. 63
Joshua Silver level. 65
Ah... I can't participate, then. Well, have fun! I hope everything goes well! I'll be there just to watch, but I won't be participating. If you need me to move to get out of a shot, just let me know. Click on the menu chat button, go to the activities section, then click on "Follow me." Lead me to wherever you guys need me to go.

~Elizabeth, level 18 ~

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
zodiacspear on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
Ah, I'd love voice acting. I'm quite talented at it if I say so myself, not to brag or anything... But I can decently imitate Gracie, Bagha Khan, Catbeard, Bonnie Anne, Sarah Steele, Mormo, Jane Canary (have the natural southern accent ) and a couple others, the female voices and Mormo more than others.

Ciao!

Ensign
Jun 18, 2013
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
Ah, I'd love voice acting. I'm quite talented at it if I say so myself, not to brag or anything... But I can decently imitate Gracie, Bagha Khan, Catbeard, Bonnie Anne, Sarah Steele, Mormo, Jane Canary (have the natural southern accent ) and a couple others, the female voices and Mormo more than others.

Ciao!
Ha! Me too. I enjoy voice acting and am fairly adept at it and have a decent range of voices. For what mimicking I have done for Pirate101 I can do Malik, Lucky Jack Russel (fairly well), a really good Dead Mike, Gevard, Nanu Nanu, to name a few. But I digress from the topic at hand lol

I would be interested in such in casting for the movie, but it is not entirely clear to me what is required. Ingame chat as in the chat bubbles when you type? Can you explain this to me further?

Ensign
Nov 18, 2011
I'd be happy to help I love acting

Yo Ho Ho

Wicked Antonio Everhart Level 37

Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
Your probably not able to see this comment.. *Sigh* but if you do:
I'd love to be in the movie. I'm a buccaneer named Bloody Kaitlyn Whitman. I'm level 35.
Fingers crossed that I'll be in the movie!

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
DANG IT! I missed the auditions! Can you have one for next Saturday? I was at the zoo while you guys did the auditions.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Yea I missed the auditions too, I didn't see the post in time. Another one would be great .