Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

About our visits to worlds in the game...

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Pirates, it's my understanding that those of you who have been, & still are, playing Wizard101 were still thinking that once you go through a world, you think that you've completed that world after you've finished a particular quest & defeated a last boss in that world & want to go on to another world & so on & so forth until you reached the game's waiting point, of which you want to travel to the upcoming world & wait until it's launch & so on.

Well, listen to this... In Wizard101, you've been used to traveling through the Spiral's worlds by using Spiral Keys gathered through quests & using the Spiral Door in the storyline. Well, after some thinking while adventuring in Pirate101, I've come to the conclusion & realization that the way we travel to worlds are much more different than W101's way.

Now, here's how it is the way we visit worlds & have adventures in P101 through my realization...

In P101, we use Windstones, that are gathered through quests, to travel through the Stormgates in the Skyways that lets us travel between worlds instead of using Spiral Keys. You all know that our main adventures are divided into Books, that are also divided into Chapters, rather than the game relying on just worlds for our main story adventures like in W101's way of carrying out their main story adventures. Through our main story adventures, our visits to worlds are referred to as "Trips", which is what you should be all calling them through our visits to worlds.

Example given, we begin our "First Trip" to a world after we visited that world once we complete our world's First Trip's quests & a particular Book's last boss there, such as Gortez in Skull Island in Book 2. Once there, we go on adventures & quests related to that trip, & once we finish our quests on that first trip & defeated another particular Book's last boss, we move on to another world to begin that world's first trip, or return to a previous world to begin another trip in a later particular Book or so, such as the "Second Trip", & we go on more adventures in that trip & so on.

To place it, we've been through many trips through many worlds in P101, & if you're still thinking that we have to go to another new world to continue our adventures, I have news for you, not every major story update has to be a new world all the time. There's always got to be return trips to previous worlds at some point or another, like exploring a new Skyway with new lands added there, before we being our trips to new worlds. It's not really like how W101 does it, you know. P101's worlds don't always have one large island alone that makes up for a whole world.

Right now, our First Trip to Aquila has been finished, so I would say that we are way due for our Second Trip" to Valenica. We still need to find out how to defeat Kane & the whole Clockwork Armada before we can get more of the El Dorado Map Pieces before they do.

Just know that, once again, we undergo "Trips" to worlds in P101, not the lone lands themselves.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Well, there are more Skyways in worlds than what they have out there yet to be mapped out, so don't think that just because we've been through parts of their worlds doesn't mean we're completely done with them. There will be return trips to available worlds, for they're much bigger than what we thought, as Blind Mew said before. Not every major story update in Pirate101 has to be a new world all the time, you know. Sometimes, to move forward in the game's adventures, we need to go back to previous worlds we've been to & explore new Skyways & lands there that were previously unexplored before.

Plus, my opinions on all that are for those who have been playing Wizard101 for a long time and have been used to how we travel to worlds there were still thinking how it's like how Wizard101 does in their worlds, like, "Hey, we finished a world & defeated it's final boss! Let's go to another world and go through it and defeat the last boss there!", or, "Let's wait for a new world to come out so we can go there and complete it since we've already finished the latest world!". We need to think on how Pirate101's way of visiting worlds are different from Wizard101's. I did.