a video game charecter in p101

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
273
If you could make a video game character in p101 what would it be my example .
Name: Pit
Title: Angel Hero
Class:
Original game : the Kid Icarus Games
Weapon: The First Blade
Attack #1 : 3 slash combo
Attack #2 : 10 quick slashes
Critical : He charges energy and speeds through the enemy
Movement description: fly's over to the selected spot
Victory animation : Fly's in a loop
damage taking animation :Falls on his back and flips up
Epic talents: Steely resolve by firing shots from the blade, Reposite , animation fly's in a loop, first strike

Sorry about the jumble and mess and this isnt a suggestion its a DEMAND (just kidding) its a fun idea just trowing around funness

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
234
Nice plan. I have one.

Metallix De Night

Class: Rogue Duelist
School: Swashbuckler
Origin: Meta Knight of the Kirby series
Promotion: Level 30-Rogue Swordsman, Level 50-Master Fencer
Weapon: Nebula, a bronze fencing sword, turns gold after promotion.

Abilities:

Summon Swordsman-Summons a Rogue Swordman minion

Metallix Quick-Increases agility to the highest level for 6 turns.

Healing Bolt-Heals to maximum health

Nebula Whirlpool-A multiple target attack shooting tornadoes.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
359
Cool thread! Mine would be Spyro (couldn't think of anything better.)

Name: Skyro
Title: Dragon Firemaster
Class:
Original game : All Spyro games & Skylanders games
Weapon: Dragon Claws and Dragon Breath
Attack #1 : Spin around then alternate claw slashes
Attack #2 : Hover above ground using wings then breathe fire
Critical : Fly high into the air then go down and one slash and one fireball
Movement description: flies over to the selected spot
Victory animation : spins then breathes a puff of smoke into the air
damage taking animation : Turns away and shudders
Epic talents: Mojo Echo, Coward's Bane, Mojo Blast (casting animation same as victory animation)

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
539
I have many characters I would want first would be the tf2 classes(even though it is not likely)
Name:Scout
Title:chicken scout
class:swashbuckler
weapons:an iron Baseball bat
attack:Bonks(Aka boinks)Selected enemy
critical:Gets scattergun out shoots enemy,then bat's a baseball at the enemy
movement description:runs to selected square
victory animation:smacks butt or Says "woo" while putting his hands in the air

Name:Mister Jane Doe
Title:Chicken soldier
class:
weapon:rocket launcher
attack #1:launches rocket
attack #2:idk
critical:Spams rockets at selected enemy
Movement description:marches to selected square
Victory animation:Makes L shape with feathers

name:pyro
Title:Disturbing pyromaniac(when promoted Insane pyromaniac)
class:
weapon:flamethrower
attack:burns enemy and gives them bleeding(yea this guy is overpowered)

critical:instant kills enemy by waving fire at them
movement description:slowly and creepily moves towards square
victory animation:Lifts flamethrower and says "MPHMPHMPH"

name:Tavish Degroot
Title:Fox demoman
class:
weapon:grenade launcher
attack:shoots grenade at selected enemy
Critical: shoots grenade's in aire
movement description:Runs towards selected square
Victory animation:drinks yum and says "SRUMPEH"

Name:heavy weapons guy
Title:polar bear heavy
class:
weapons:Minigun,Bare paws,shotgun
Attack 1:punches WITH BARE PAWS

Attack 2:shoots from shotgun
critical:puts down shotgun says"some people think they can outsmart me "sniff" maybe...maybe....I've yet to meet one who can outsmart bullet" AND TAKES OUT HIS FAMOUS MINIGUN THE TF2 THEME PLAYS,STARTS FIRING WHILE SAYING"AAAAAAY OOOO GOSHIMORE BWAHAHAHAHAH"
movement:waddles to chosen square
victory animation:Says heheh goshimore

Name:Dell conager
Title:Chicken engineer(that means he solves problems)
class:
weapons:pistol
attack 1:Shoots with pistol
Attack 2:jumps and shoots
ability's:summons sentrie,dispenser,and teleporters.
victory animation:takes off hard hat,waves it,and puts it ba-

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
108
Interesting... anyways this is mine
Name:Ike
Title: 1st: Ranger 2nd: Hero of Ages
Type:
Origin: Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn
Weapon: Ragnell (legendary 2 handed sword)
Attack(s): basic slash/smash, sword catches on fire and strikes down
Critical Attack(s): Sword catches on fire and throws it up where he will grab it and plummet down to where the enemy is and does heavy damage approx. 400-650,
Epics/Talents:bladestorm, vengeance strike, cheap shot/parting shot, riposte, and relentless

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
273
thatonevalenciansw... on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
I have many characters I would want first would be the tf2 classes(even though it is not likely)
Name:Scout
Title:chicken scout
class:swashbuckler
weapons:an iron Baseball bat
attack:Bonks(Aka boinks)Selected enemy
critical:Gets scattergun out shoots enemy,then bat's a baseball at the enemy
movement description:runs to selected square
victory animation:smacks butt or Says "woo" while putting his hands in the air

Name:Mister Jane Doe
Title:Chicken soldier
class:
weapon:rocket launcher
attack #1:launches rocket
attack #2:idk
critical:Spams rockets at selected enemy
Movement description:marches to selected square
Victory animation:Makes L shape with feathers

name:pyro
Title:Disturbing pyromaniac(when promoted Insane pyromaniac)
class:
weapon:flamethrower
attack:burns enemy and gives them bleeding(yea this guy is overpowered)

critical:instant kills enemy by waving fire at them
movement description:slowly and creepily moves towards square
victory animation:Lifts flamethrower and says "MPHMPHMPH"

name:Tavish Degroot
Title:Fox demoman
class:
weapon:grenade launcher
attack:shoots grenade at selected enemy
Critical: shoots grenade's in aire
movement description:Runs towards selected square
Victory animation:drinks yum and says "SRUMPEH"

Name:heavy weapons guy
Title:polar bear heavy
class:
weapons:Minigun,Bare paws,shotgun
Attack 1:punches WITH BARE PAWS

Attack 2:shoots from shotgun
critical:puts down shotgun says"some people think they can outsmart me "sniff" maybe...maybe....I've yet to meet one who can outsmart bullet" AND TAKES OUT HIS FAMOUS MINIGUN THE TF2 THEME PLAYS,STARTS FIRING WHILE SAYING"AAAAAAY OOOO GOSHIMORE BWAHAHAHAHAH"
movement:waddles to chosen square
victory animation:Says heheh goshimore

Name:Dell conager
Title:Chicken engineer(that means he solves problems)
class:
weapons:pistol
attack 1:Shoots with pistol
Attack 2:jumps and shoots
ability's:summons sentrie,dispenser,and teleporters.
victory animation:takes off hard hat,waves it,and puts it ba-
what game are they in

Petty Officer
Dec 30, 2012
57
I see that there are fellow Kirby and Skylanders fans out there!
Good call guys, good call.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
215
name; kitana
game; mortal kombat
weapon; steel fan
critical: slashes fans twice then kicks stops and launches fans
epic talents: first strike repel boarders vengeance strike blade storm relentless rank four and finally riposte
main attack: battle angel attack 2: kick then slashes
powers: swashbuckler strike dance of steele walk in fog and assassins strike
phrases: hello,yes, as you wish, what do you need

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
539
Griffen Deverux on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
what game are they in
i just sayed team fortress 2 and i have a lot more characters
name:Medic
Title:Weasel Medic
weapons:bonesaw but mainly has the medigun
critical:heals teamates
other critical:Causes selected compainion to have an uber for four turns
main attack:saws through selected enemie's bones(FOR HIS EXAMMMMMINATION!)
class:

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
539
nullTeam fortress 2 and i got more comming

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
539
Ignore my two last comments anyways
Name:Medic
game:Team Fortress 2
title:Clockwork medic
weapon:syringe gun and medigun
critical:Heads towards selected enemy and saws through there bones with a bonesaw
speacial ability:can uber other compainions
talents:rouse(due to the fact he has the medigun),shadowdance,
Attack:shoots syringes at enemy
Class:
Phrases:jawohl,good to go,papers please,ready,come on collect the money,I am fully charged,hello frauliens(all in mechanical voice)
Name:mr.mundy
Game:Team Fortress 2
title:Coyote Sniper
weapons:sniper ritfile
critical:headshots selected enemy and instantly kills them
main attack:shoots ritfle at selected enemy's body
class:
phrases:What wanka i mean captain,Bloody bogan,thanks mate,bombs away,
Name:spy
Game:Team fortress 2
title:Penguin Spy
weapon:knife
critical:STABS SELECTED ENEMY IN BACK
main attack:Stabs selected enemy
class:
talents:walk in darkness,discuise(signitare ability)
description of discuise:You discuise as a random enemy on the board and the enemy's do not recognize you until you get hurt by a trap or something because then you change back(WARNING USELESS IN PVP)

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2009
68
Griffen Deverux on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
If you could make a video game character in p101 what would it be my example .
Name: Pit
Title: Angel Hero
Class:
Original game : the Kid Icarus Games
Weapon: The First Blade
Attack #1 : 3 slash combo
Attack #2 : 10 quick slashes
Critical : He charges energy and speeds through the enemy
Movement description: fly's over to the selected spot
Victory animation : Fly's in a loop
damage taking animation :Falls on his back and flips up
Epic talents: Steely resolve by firing shots from the blade, Reposite , animation fly's in a loop, first strike

Sorry about the jumble and mess and this isnt a suggestion its a DEMAND (just kidding) its a fun idea just trowing around funness
And when he gets defeated he could go Finished.... XD But I think it would be cool if he could incorperate their other weapons too :) Maybe A staff shot as a power or uses a Club in a critical etc.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2009
68
Name: Ike
Game: Fire Emblem
Weapon: Ragnell
Class: Buccaneer
Title: Radiant Hero
Attack 1: Eruption
Attack 2: Quick Draw
Critical: Great Aether
Victory Animation: Puts his sword on his back and says "I fight for my friends"
Damage Taking Animation: He staggers backwards and then walks back to where he was
Epic Talents: Vengeance Strike, Relentless, Blade Storm, Flanking, Riposte
Powers: Critical Strike, Call To Arms

Ensign
Oct 01, 2010
41
After some brainstorming, I've thought of some characters to add to this list:

Name: Kilik (Soul Calibur 3 version)
Title: Monk
Class: Privateer
Game series: Soul Calibur
Weapon: Kali-yuga (probably spelt that wrong)
Name: Nightmare
Title: Ultimate Evil
Class: Buccaneer
Game series: Soul Calibur
Weapon: Soul Edge
Powers: Jobu's Breath
I'll think of more and see about posting them along with this topic in the later future.
See ye around the Spiral and Skyways:
Humble Jack Jackson, lvl 47 Buccaneer
Wordy Paul Jackson, lvl 9 Witchdoctor
Quick Aedan Jackson, lvl 9 Swashbuckler
Loyal Oran Jackson, lvl 9 Privateer
Connor Jackson, lvl 9 Musketeer

Ensign
Oct 01, 2010
41
Hey guys, after awhile I'm back with some more suggestions for this topic:

Name: Talam
Title: Wind Priest
Class: Privateer or Swashbuckler
Game series: Soul Calibur
Weapon: Arm Blades
Name: Ezio
Title: Renaissance Assassin
Class: Swashbuckler
Game series: Assassin's Creed 2
Weapon: Hidden Blade
Powers: Assassin's Poison, Walk in the Shadows, Backstab
Name: LuLu
Title: Black Mage
Class: Witchdoctor
Game series: Final Fantasy X
Weapon: Moggle Doll
Name: Auron
Title: Unsent Swordsman
Class: Buccaneer
Game series: Final Fantasy X
Weapon: Giant Katana
Name: Wakka
Title: Blitzball Player
Class: Musketeer
Game series: Final Fantasy X
Weapon: Blitzball
More ideas from me should follow after this post.
See ye around the Spiral and Skyways:
Humble Jack Jackson, lvl 51 Buccaneer
Wordy Paul Jackson, lvl 9 Witchdoctor
Quick Aedan Jackson, lvl 9 Swasbuckler
Loyal Oran Jackson, lvl 9 Privateer
Connor Jackson, lvl 9 Musketeer

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
273
Dashing Roberto Sh... on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
And when he gets defeated he could go Finished.... XD But I think it would be cool if he could incorperate their other weapons too :) Maybe A staff shot as a power or uses a Club in a critical etc.
so you have played to

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
539
Griffen Deverux on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
what game are they in
team fortress 2.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
539
Griffen Deverux on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
so you have played to
played what

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
273
thatonevalenciansw... on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
played what
kid Icarus uprising

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
539
Griffen Deverux on Aug 19, 2013 wrote:
kid Icarus uprising
Oh i actually havent played the game but i have heard of it.