Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A small wink to my childhood show.

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jan 31, 2013
Warning! Spoilers! Read at your own risk!

I just promoted Ratbeard through the Marleybone tie in story of A Christmas Carol. It was pretty funny watching my crew grumbled and complained about the old Scrooge Dog, but what got me really giddy was the mention of Duckburgh. A deal went badly there can only make me thing that the old dog had a run in with an old duck and his three duck nephews. Maybe the ducks had tales of derring-do bad, rewriting history, and solving mysteries. Of course thinking all of this starts up a certain theme song so thanks to whoever stuck that city in there. I like to think that whoever came up with it knows his Scrooges.

On the other hand, I think El Kaboing, Sara Steel or someone from the music and sound department should wire that theme song to play all over the offices so that all the staff can listen to it. Then it'll get stuck in their heads like it's stuck in mine.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Life is like a hurricane here in Duckburg
Race cars, lasers, aeroplanes, it's a duck-blur!
Might solve a mystery
Or rewrite history!

DuckTales! Woo-oo!
Everyday they're out there making
DuckTales! Woo-oo!
Tales of daring do bad and good
Luck Tales! Woo-oo!

When it seems they're heading for final curtain,
Good deduction never fails, that's for certain!
The worst of messes
Become successes!

D-d-d-danger! Watch behind you!
There's a stranger out to find you
What to do, just grab on to some
DuckTales!

DuckTales! Woo-oo!

D-d-d-danger! Watch behind you!
There's a stranger out to find
What to do, just grab on to some
DuckTales! Woo-oo!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Ducktales woo!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Petty Officer
Jan 31, 2013
Not pony tails or cotten tails, no Duck tales ooh-woo-ooh!

Haha! Yes. That was the show back in the day. So when I see something referencing it I like to smile. Still, I wonder who came up with that.

Oh! Totally forgot this part too. Anyone notice Felix the cat with his magical bag of tricks reference? That show was also fun growing up. Man I'm old.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
I played the tie-in video game whenever I got bored back then. Transylvania got me stumped because I didn't know how to high jump.

Mark Laveer, Buccaneer