Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Set of Rules For the Aspiring Pirate

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Or more commonly known as,
"How to Save yer Hide in Pirate101"
1. Just because yer ain't in a tunnel don't mean ye can't stick to the walls.
2. If ye find yerself in a large room, prepare for battle, it'll come.
3. When in doubt, CHARGE!!!!!
4. Every 5 levels, head to the Bazaar. Good Ol' Harvey Duce 'll keep ye updated on the latest weapons 'n gear 'n stuff like that.
5.Expect favors from NPC-s. Apparently there's some sort of "I-won't-help-you-till-you-help- me" system goin' on.
6. Don't expect to get much out of Blind Mew on the message boards. He's been trained t' keep ye guessin'
7. As well as favors, expect acts of betrayal. As ye get into yer marvelous career of piratin', a price goes on yer head, and people try t' kill you.
Hope these are helpful!!
~Merciless Emma Jenkins, Lvl 40 Swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
totallyawesomepira... on Dec 15, 2013 wrote:
Or more commonly known as,
"How to Save yer Hide in Pirate101"
1. Just because yer ain't in a tunnel don't mean ye can't stick to the walls.
2. If ye find yerself in a large room, prepare for battle, it'll come.
3. When in doubt, CHARGE!!!!!
4. Every 5 levels, head to the Bazaar. Good Ol' Harvey Duce 'll keep ye updated on the latest weapons 'n gear 'n stuff like that.
5.Expect favors from NPC-s. Apparently there's some sort of "I-won't-help-you-till-you-help- me" system goin' on.
6. Don't expect to get much out of Blind Mew on the message boards. He's been trained t' keep ye guessin'
7. As well as favors, expect acts of betrayal. As ye get into yer marvelous career of piratin', a price goes on yer head, and people try t' kill you.
Hope these are helpful!!
~Merciless Emma Jenkins, Lvl 40 Swashbuckler
Actually you DO get a lot out of our beloved Mew. You just have to listen carefully and remember clues he gives you and put them together. He knows it's much more fun to puzzle it out and come to the conclusion with that "Ah Ha" moment. Sometimes his answers are hiding in plain sight. He is a true master at what he does but helpful is his middle name.