Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A role play: heros of Polaris.

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
To the liberators!! Madison kept chanting over and over again.
To the liberators! The crowd echoed.
Then, Madison handed over to me, Natalie something I haven't had for a long time: CAKE! After that long mission ( say about 2 and a half years ) of back breaking pain and suffering to save a bunch ( maybe like a thousand or so) from being shoved into the armadas grand design: changing random people to look and act like clockworks.
Wait, you haven't heared the story? Well, let me start form the beginning:
It was a cold, icy winter night in Polaris. Trying to save a thousand kids from the armada won't be easy. Aha! A clockwork guard! Scarlet yelled loud enough to be heard over the loudbrezze, but it was soft enough so it won't be heard from a few feet a head, which tithe team leader was. Oh, I almost forgot to mention him, that is Lucas. The team leader. He is more of the strong and silent type, like how Are in battle.
Because he was one. Then there is me: Natalie. I was still worried about Madison back at the fort looking after all the other little kids not taken over by the armada. She was very responsible but if the fort got invaded, we could kiss Madison good-bye. She wasn't good at fighting, and the only fight there will be is thousands of little kids beamed up on armada hate. Huh? Where did Lucas go? Asked Natalie
The girls searched around, but he was nowhere to be found. Oh, no!!! No, no, no, no, Nooooo! The team leader has been lost! He was the one with all the maps, all the plans, all the steps to make this operation a sweet success. But now he was lost! The only things Natalie and Scarlet carried was the food water and a fold able tent. Then an army of kids, all tried, starved, broken, with no will to fight against the armada. Those must be the kids we save then. Said Scarlet.
No! Your kidding! They aren't! Lucas said sarcastically.
Lucas, you are back! Yay!!! Lets celebrate! Scarlet said.
But as Natalie rushed towards Lucas to give him a hug, Natalie passed tight through him.
Then the armada appeared rift where Lucas was standing.
It was a hologram! Natalie thought.
As Scarlet and NatLie tried to run away, the armada stopped their path. They tried going to the right.
No luck.
They tried running twirls the left.
The armada stopped the path again!
What go we do?!?!? Yelled Scarlet
I don't know, I am not the leader!! Lucas is! But he got lost!!!
We can't. Run because the armada has us boxed in!! Scarlet yelled to Natalie.
To be continued...
P.s there are probably a lot of typos, I did this one posts on my iPod 4 generation, and auto correct probably corrected some thing or changed something I didn't want changed. Sorry. I should have done this on my computer.
P.P.S can someone posts on my role play for just once?!? All my other ones were pretty much ignored, I didn't really like that. But can this one be different? Will this role play ever get any more posts? Can this one please be different? Please?
Smiling Natalie

Captain
May 16, 2011
OOC: Hi. I'd be happy to join, on one quick condition. Natalie, do you suppose you could add quotation marks every time one of your characters talk? It's really confusing to read it without them. Thanks!
~
"Right then, let's get this over with." Said a deep, muffled voice on a rooftop. The voice was a boy with red eyes and some crazily spiked black hair. He had a black handkerchief covering the lower half of his face, bulging slightly from his curved mouth. He wore black enchanted armor, with hints of red. Wolf Devearux apparently didn't get the whole 'blending in' concept.

"Okay, I'm ready when you are." Said a different voice, but not much different from Wolf's voice, same slight Polarian accent. It wasn't as deep, however. The other boy wore white enchanted armor, with a white handkerchief, covering half his face. He had sharp emerald green eyes and long black hair. Hank Ironside stood on the snow colored roof, facing the Armada with a fire in his eyes.

Then, Wolf and Hank both jumped off the building towards the other direction. The went straight into the burning tower, dodging the flames as they climbed up the tower. Reaching the top, the two took out clockwork after clockwork.

"Distract them for me while I do the spell!" Hank yelled over the explosions.

"Isn't that what I've been doing?!" Wolf shot back.

Hank quickly flung his staff to the ground and began chanting.

"Jester doschn te machines! Jester doschn te machines! Jester doschn te machines!" (Shut down the machines!)

With that, a burst of green light shot out, temporarily shutting off every clockwork in the town.

OOC: I kind of like the little Russian I added there, using Google Translate. Key word: Temporarily. Better get out of the fast, Natalie.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
pirate101 lover on Jan 20, 2014 wrote:
To the liberators!! Madison kept chanting over and over again.
To the liberators! The crowd echoed.
Then, Madison handed over to me, Natalie something I haven't had for a long time: CAKE! After that long mission ( say about 2 and a half years ) of back breaking pain and suffering to save a bunch ( maybe like a thousand or so) from being shoved into the armadas grand design: changing random people to look and act like clockworks.
Wait, you haven't heared the story? Well, let me start form the beginning:
It was a cold, icy winter night in Polaris. Trying to save a thousand kids from the armada won't be easy. Aha! A clockwork guard! Scarlet yelled loud enough to be heard over the loudbrezze, but it was soft enough so it won't be heard from a few feet a head, which tithe team leader was. Oh, I almost forgot to mention him, that is Lucas. The team leader. He is more of the strong and silent type, like how Are in battle.
Because he was one. Then there is me: Natalie. I was still worried about Madison back at the fort looking after all the other little kids not taken over by the armada. She was very responsible but if the fort got invaded, we could kiss Madison good-bye. She wasn't good at fighting, and the only fight there will be is thousands of little kids beamed up on armada hate. Huh? Where did Lucas go? Asked Natalie
The girls searched around, but he was nowhere to be found. Oh, no!!! No, no, no, no, Nooooo! The team leader has been lost! He was the one with all the maps, all the plans, all the steps to make this operation a sweet success. But now he was lost! The only things Natalie and Scarlet carried was the food water and a fold able tent. Then an army of kids, all tried, starved, broken, with no will to fight against the armada. Those must be the kids we save then. Said Scarlet.
No! Your kidding! They aren't! Lucas said sarcastically.
Lucas, you are back! Yay!!! Lets celebrate! Scarlet said.
But as Natalie rushed towards Lucas to give him a hug, Natalie passed tight through him.
Then the armada appeared rift where Lucas was standing.
It was a hologram! Natalie thought.
As Scarlet and NatLie tried to run away, the armada stopped their path. They tried going to the right.
No luck.
They tried running twirls the left.
The armada stopped the path again!
What go we do?!?!? Yelled Scarlet
I don't know, I am not the leader!! Lucas is! But he got lost!!!
We can't. Run because the armada has us boxed in!! Scarlet yelled to Natalie.
To be continued...
P.s there are probably a lot of typos, I did this one posts on my iPod 4 generation, and auto correct probably corrected some thing or changed something I didn't want changed. Sorry. I should have done this on my computer.
P.P.S can someone posts on my role play for just once?!? All my other ones were pretty much ignored, I didn't really like that. But can this one be different? Will this role play ever get any more posts? Can this one please be different? Please?
Smiling Natalie
Well, Natalie, it sounds like a very interesting roleplay, I don't know if I can join though, since my main character is Scarlet, and you already have a Scarlet written into the story. It might get a bit confusing, I could join with Jenny though.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Thunder Hawk on Jan 20, 2014 wrote:
OOC: Hi. I'd be happy to join, on one quick condition. Natalie, do you suppose you could add quotation marks every time one of your characters talk? It's really confusing to read it without them. Thanks!
~
"Right then, let's get this over with." Said a deep, muffled voice on a rooftop. The voice was a boy with red eyes and some crazily spiked black hair. He had a black handkerchief covering the lower half of his face, bulging slightly from his curved mouth. He wore black enchanted armor, with hints of red. Wolf Devearux apparently didn't get the whole 'blending in' concept.

"Okay, I'm ready when you are." Said a different voice, but not much different from Wolf's voice, same slight Polarian accent. It wasn't as deep, however. The other boy wore white enchanted armor, with a white handkerchief, covering half his face. He had sharp emerald green eyes and long black hair. Hank Ironside stood on the snow colored roof, facing the Armada with a fire in his eyes.

Then, Wolf and Hank both jumped off the building towards the other direction. The went straight into the burning tower, dodging the flames as they climbed up the tower. Reaching the top, the two took out clockwork after clockwork.

"Distract them for me while I do the spell!" Hank yelled over the explosions.

"Isn't that what I've been doing?!" Wolf shot back.

Hank quickly flung his staff to the ground and began chanting.

"Jester doschn te machines! Jester doschn te machines! Jester doschn te machines!" (Shut down the machines!)

With that, a burst of green light shot out, temporarily shutting off every clockwork in the town.

OOC: I kind of like the little Russian I added there, using Google Translate. Key word: Temporarily. Better get out of the fast, Natalie.
Ok! Sorry I didn't. If I could still edit it then I would.

Petty Officer
Dec 13, 2009
A bright flash of light suddenly appeared in the sky, Dino plummeting towards the ground, staff glowing. As he approached the ground, blue light shot from the staff and cushioned his landing.

He then quickly raised his staff once more, slamming it into the ground, sending a magical shock wave through the ground, causing any clockworks within 5 meters to collapse into a pile of gears and wires.

Raising his staff one more time, 2 more flashes indicating a teleport revealed a musketeer and swashbuckler.
The musketeer wore a grey uniform with a bandolier going over his chest, 3 musket shots strapped on. The swashbuckler wore a roman purple jacket with gold rimming, knives to attack.

"Alright brothers." Dino said to his siblings, "You ready to wreck some clockworks?"

"Lets do this." the musketeer, Brian Atworth, answered, hefting his musket. The swashbuckler, Eric Atworth, nodded in agreement.

The 3 brothers then began tearing the clockworks to pieces.

Captain
May 16, 2011
koompa stomp on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:
A bright flash of light suddenly appeared in the sky, Dino plummeting towards the ground, staff glowing. As he approached the ground, blue light shot from the staff and cushioned his landing.

He then quickly raised his staff once more, slamming it into the ground, sending a magical shock wave through the ground, causing any clockworks within 5 meters to collapse into a pile of gears and wires.

Raising his staff one more time, 2 more flashes indicating a teleport revealed a musketeer and swashbuckler.
The musketeer wore a grey uniform with a bandolier going over his chest, 3 musket shots strapped on. The swashbuckler wore a roman purple jacket with gold rimming, knives to attack.

"Alright brothers." Dino said to his siblings, "You ready to wreck some clockworks?"

"Lets do this." the musketeer, Brian Atworth, answered, hefting his musket. The swashbuckler, Eric Atworth, nodded in agreement.

The 3 brothers then began tearing the clockworks to pieces.
OOC: More people. Awesome.
~
Hank grinned when he saw the three boys start tearing down the clockworks. As for Wolf and Hank, they used their staffs to put out the flames. Hank whipped out his wand, using magic to increase the width of a falling snowflake, then propelling the snowflake to the flames, the water putting them out.

Afterwards, Hank pulled out a horn and shouted through it to magnify his voice.

"Everyone, I suggest you evacuate! These clockworks won't stay down forever!"
~
A few minutes later, Hank and Wolf began running through the town, tearing down clockworks as they went.

"So what do we call this heist, anyway?" Wolf said as they ran through.

"Not so loud! We're just here to take the crystal fragment. You can come up with a name later." Hank replied quietly.

"That's going to be tough."

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Michael looked out over Polaris from his ship, the Royal Protector. He saw the Clockworks advancing in a Blitzkrieg tactic, and he knew what to do. His neon-blue skin was shining in the night, just like his neon-green hair. His 4 wings were each 9 feet long, and his single horn was 8 inches long.
"Starshine, status report!" Said Michael. His fiancé came up beside him, and gave him the report. She had blue skin and purple skin, and she also had 4 wings and a long horn.

"Starslayer, things aren't looking good on shore. Twilight Sparkle said the Armada is advancing rapidly, what are your orders?" Asked Starshine. Starslayer was Michael's nickname.

"Have the Equestrian Royal Guard prepare to defend as harshly as they can. Time to spread our wings, and get our horns ready! TO BATTLE!!" Yelled Starslayer. The Equestrian consisted of all of Starslayer's friends, and some of the best fighters in Equestria. They all spread their wings, and flew at high speed towards Polaris. When they landed, the fight had already begun, and it was raging like a wildfire. Anyone who saw the Equestrians land stopped in awe.

"W-Who the heck are you guys!?" Asked Madison.

"My name is Starslayer, supreme general of the Equestrian Army! My friends and I are here to provide support! Now stop gawking and start fighting again!" Said Michael. He looked towards his friends, and he gave an order in German

"Vernichtet sie alle!(Destroy them all!)" Ordered Michael. The Equestrian Army let out a battle cry, and they charged into combat.

Petty Officer
Dec 13, 2009
Nodding up to Hank, Dino signaled to his brothers and the 3 of them ran off down a street. One of them whisked out a bottled raft and grabbed off the cap, the raft appearing in front of them. They jumped onto the deck, and the raft floated away, musket shots and blasts of blue electricity raining down on the remaining clockworks.

"So, where to next?" Brian asked, "Thanks to that armada attack, our plan didn't exactly go as planned."
"Well then," Dino answered, "We'll just have to improvise. I want that shard for a new magical focus! And I'm sure you 2 would find things for your liking as well."

The 3 brothers then navigated further into the city, re-bottling the raft and staying to the shadows. They never suspected that other pirates may want the shard as well...

OOC: Hope you don't mind the Atworth brothers trying to go after the crystal as well, Thunderchu. If you don't want it that way, just tell me. I can think of another reason for them to be here originally.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Suddenly, a chill fills everyone's bones. The clockworks seem to go haywire, then quickly repair themselves.
A sudden explosion, and when it clears, Kai Alcott, dressed in his ordinary white robes with the hood pulled up, Felix Alcott, in an outfit much like Kai's except without a hood and black, and Laura Alcott, wearing common pirate gear from Skull Island, a sniper gun strapped to her back and two small daggers in hand.
Felix quickly unsheathes and activates his dual Lightsabers as Kai unsheathes a rapier and a small knife blade comes out of his metal gauntlet, and Laura says "I think we missed the battle."
"We did?" Felix asks. "Kai, you said there was a fight here!"
Kai answers "And I was wrong. I can't do anything- FELIX! COME BACK HERE!"
He had dashed off, hoping to find clockworks that still worked.
"Let's just go find that shard, OK?"

Captain
May 16, 2011
OOC: Oh, no Koompa Stomp. It's no problem at all. In fact, Hank and Wolf are expecting some competition. When all the crystal fragments come together, the crystal gives great power, and can grant three wishes. Fortunately, the fragments are scattered throughout Polaris, Hank's and Wolf's home world. They know it like the back of their hands. Unfortunately, the Armada have two pieces and Hank and Wolf only have one. Looks like we're gonna have to take down some of the Armada to get the pieces.
~
"I'M A FIRIN' MAH LASER! BLAAAAAHHH!" Wolf shouted maniacally, shooting a blue beam through the town, reducing Armada soldiers to dust.

"And how was that was necessary?!" Shouted Hank over the noise.

"Hey! They had internet connection in Marleybone! It's not my fault I saw that meme!"

"You didn't have to steal that guy's house!"

Hank shot out a couple rays of mojo, tossing Armada soldiers to the walls. A sparkle caught his eye and he turned to examine it. Which turned out to be a bad decision.

First mistake!

The sparkle was back in the tower he was in before!

Second mistake!

And Hank had turned his attention away from his attackers, which were beginning to stand up.

Third mistake!

An Armada soldier caught him by surprise, and locked Hank in a Full Nelson, which didn't make the soldier's situation much better. Hank accidentally surrounded himself in an all-too-familiar navy blue aura, which he got in an incident with waponi water moles. He sent the Armada soldier flying, and began looking for the fragment once more.
~
Ah, the things you can do with the internet.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Suddenly, one of the two (The one carrying your shard) feels a hand in their pocket. As they begin to react, the hand shoots out with the shard. Lightning hits them in the face, blistering them and allowing Kai and Felix to escape.
Felix throws large clumps of ice and snow, as well as lightning, at the two using the Force while they make their escape.
OOC: Kai and his brother do not mind playing dirty, and are both ruthless. Laura is hidden in the sidelines with a sniper gun in case things go wrong, which is the distraction that drew the second one of you away. She can probably hold you off long enough for Kai to hide the shard and Felix to come turn the tides, unless I have underestimated you and the 21-year-old Laura won't be able to survive...
Oh, and Kai and Felix are both masters at stealth, considering that Kai is a certified master assassin, and Felix can just influence your mind to ignore him with the Force. And a word for the wise: Don't sneak up behind Felix.

Petty Officer
Dec 13, 2009
OOC: Alright, thanks.

As the Atworths continued, their advance was stopped by the clockworks beginning to function again. One of the nearby soldiers was wearing an captain's uniform. It pointed it's sword at them, saying in a hollow, robotic voice, "ENEMIES OF THE ARMADA. YOU WILL BE CAPTURED AND INTERROGATED. TAKE THEM!"

The nearby troops then began moving in on them, weapons ready, shields up. As the brothers quickly dive into a building, Brian raising barricades, Dino shot a magical flare into the sky, signaling for help. Brian continued setting traps inside, and Eric starting slinking through the enemy ranks, stabbing and slashing, dodging and weaving through their weapons and bodies. Dino began blasting them with chain bolts of lightning, and Brian shot into the clockwork ranks, shots flying through the enemy.