Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A quick question...

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Buona giornata, my fellow rogues!

Your old Amico Rob had a bit of a Skyrim fanboy question, since Grizzleheim is based off of Viking culture, would we be seeing helmets that look like the Dragonborn helmet in Skyrim? Since Skyrim is also based off of Viking culture I thought this was a possibility, and there is nothing I would love more then to have the classic Dovahkiin look in Pirate101.

Grazie!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
fearless robert sp... on Aug 12, 2017 wrote:

Your old Amico Rob had a bit of a Skyrim fanboy question, since Grizzleheim is based off of Viking culture, would we be seeing helmets that look like the Dragonborn helmet in Skyrim? Since Skyrim is also based off of Viking culture I thought this was a possibility, and there is nothing I would love more then to have the classic Dovahkiin look in Pirate101.

Grazie!
When ( if? ) we do get Grizzleheim, the gear we get will definitely reflect Viking culture ( look at Wizard101 ), but KI will put their own creative spin on those clothes, gear, weapons; and you can bet it'll be better than anything in other games.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
fearless robert sp... on Aug 12, 2017 wrote:

Grazie!
BTW, Vikings of the Dark Ages/Middle Ages didn't wear horned helmets!

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
I'd love to see the Grizzleheim too!

I don't know if this fits KI's overall vision for Grizzleheim , or if Aquila's theme is too similar, but Norse mythology is very rich and I'd love to explore that kind of story.

I wouldn't mind stopping Ragnarok (an event in Norse mythology which is basically the apocalypse) for a piece of the map! (or whatever our story is). I'm just thinking of the characters now!

Odin (the "all-father")
Loki ( trickster god)
Thor (thunder and lighting! )
Ymir (already in wizard101 though as the frost giant though)
Sol (sun goddess)
Tyr (law and heroic glory, missing a hand, often depicted wielding a giant sword, good companion material!
Fenrir (Giant wolf, responsible for ragnarok)

allll of these are Norse gods and would offer a rich story! KI!!!!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Dead Eye Luke on Aug 14, 2017 wrote:
I'd love to see the Grizzleheim too!

I don't know if this fits KI's overall vision for Grizzleheim , or if Aquila's theme is too similar, but Norse mythology is very rich and I'd love to explore that kind of story.

I wouldn't mind stopping Ragnarok (an event in Norse mythology which is basically the apocalypse) for a piece of the map! (or whatever our story is). I'm just thinking of the characters now!

Odin (the "all-father")
Loki ( trickster god)
Thor (thunder and lighting! )
Ymir (already in wizard101 though as the frost giant though)
Sol (sun goddess)
Tyr (law and heroic glory, missing a hand, often depicted wielding a giant sword, good companion material!
Fenrir (Giant wolf, responsible for ragnarok)

allll of these are Norse gods and would offer a rich story! KI!!!!
That sounds so fun! I can already imagine fighting fenrir and loki with thor as a companion.

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
I love Norse mythology so much, one reason I fell in love with wiz a good while back was Grizzleheim. The Storyline is really good over there, especially in Wintertusk. Go Grizzleheim or go home!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 13, 2017 wrote:
BTW, Vikings of the Dark Ages/Middle Ages didn't wear horned helmets!
Si, I think I meant more Norse mythology. haha