Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A question for Friendly Necromancer/Bonnie Annie

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I am curious what time and day the newsletter goes up depending on if the first lands on the weekend or weekday?

Weekend: I believe last time I asked this you said the next week day? (As of me typing this it is 6:50 Pacific and not up)
Weekday: I assume it goes up at a specific time on the first day of the month?

Thanks in advance

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

We usually try to have them go up on the 1st, but if the 1st lands on a weekend it will usually go up the following Monday. There is not a specific time set, just whenever they get done.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Bonnie Anne on Nov 2, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy!

We usually try to have them go up on the 1st, but if the 1st lands on a weekend it will usually go up the following Monday. There is not a specific time set, just whenever they get done.
Well, I can hope we see a surprise of what's to come for P101 from the KI MMO Live Team in the next newsletter, Bonnie Anne... maybe. Hope we have something new for P101 while W101 gets Polaris.