Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Possible Return

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
I stopped playing this game about a year ago due to lack of updates. Has anything significant happened in terms of expansions since then?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Welcome back! If you enjoy PVP, Ranked was added in August. You can read more about it here.

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/update_notes/august2015

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AlphaWolf02 on Feb 17, 2016 wrote:
I stopped playing this game about a year ago due to lack of updates. Has anything significant happened in terms of expansions since then?
We have a solid hint of a coming update - check out the latest Falmea Friday to read and see what has many players excited!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Read the update notes

I would reccomend logging on, get a feel for the game as it is now and test the new features

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Thanks! I'll be sure to hop in again and check out the new features.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
AlphaWolf02 on Feb 17, 2016 wrote:
Ah, no Book 15 yet. Kingsisle is Kingsisle, yes? No, just kidding. We all know they're already bending over backwards for us.