A meeting of the Marauders (and other members)

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
738
Ok I been meaning to post this so here we I go XD

On October 4th Valdima realm in Valdima's classroom we should totally have a meet up thing
Time
12 o clock AM PST

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6038
Rachel Dreamsong on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
Ok I been meaning to post this so here we I go XD

On October 4th Valdima realm in Valdima's classroom we should totally have a meet up thing
Time
12 o clock AM PST
You want a meeting at 2 O'Clock in the morning Central time?

Commodore
May 31, 2009
797
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
You want a meeting at 2 O'Clock in the morning Central time?
That would be on a Saturday...

Perhaps you mean PM, Rachel? Typo? Because I certainly can't come to Vadima's classroom at 2 in the morning. I rather enjoy sleeping.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
738
Wait that is 2 AM for you guys?
El Tiburon: Suggestion, move it to 3 PM PST so it will be 5 AM for them
:D Alright El Tiburon, I will adjust the time to that (and this is why El Tiburon needs a promotion)

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
568
A meeting huh, hmm what kind of meeting

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
607
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
You want a meeting at 2 O'Clock in the morning Central time?
Why not?You know how convenient that is for me!Rachel is making a party that I can actually make it to without staying up to late!Thanks!

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
833
12:00 am PST does mean midnight Pacific Time.

Petty Officer
May 21, 2008
60
As much as I wish to come, but can anyone please tell me what time zones (UTC+x) are all parts of the USA or the numbers that I marked as "x"? Also clarify the time again. Thanks!

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
738
The Helpful Pirate on Sep 12, 2014 wrote:
12:00 am PST does mean midnight Pacific Time.
Actually Midnight is 12:00 PM (or 24 o clock in otherwords)
12 AM is just in the middle of the day
Going to move it ahead to 3:00 PM PST to keep it easier for some members (hope this doesn't affect availability negatively)

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2010
52
Rachel Dreamsong on Sep 12, 2014 wrote:
Actually Midnight is 12:00 PM (or 24 o clock in otherwords)
12 AM is just in the middle of the day
Going to move it ahead to 3:00 PM PST to keep it easier for some members (hope this doesn't affect availability negatively)
You seem to have them mixed up. 12:00 PM is noon, and 12:00 AM is midnight. What I always used to remember this was AM = Almost Midday and PM = Past Midday.