Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A matter regarding ancient stone titans...

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Excuse the clickbait

Ahoy my fellow pirates!
I have a question for all of you... have you ever wanted a giant robot in pirate101? have you ever wanted to fight armies of enemies by yourself? have you ever wanted to pull ships out of the skyway with your giant, hulking, Titanio in pietra? (stone titan) Me too! Which leads me to the point of this strange post indeed.

I know we all had fun running around in that giant robot in Mooshu, i certainly did. But, i feel as if it was not used enough. Can we expect future encounters with Stupendor x, or another giant robot, similar to the former? I wouldn't have minded a bit of lore regarding our giant stone friend. what do we know about this Machine? maybe others exist ,lost to the other worlds of the spiral? For what purpose were they made? Can we expect to see stupendor x or another stone titan?

What do you all think about this?

Ensign
Mar 31, 2017
meh. i wold want a new world for an update like a Russian place kind of like polarice in wiz101 or a wizard 101 world so it wold be a quick quest, so here is how it wold go for the wiz101 world idea. so you just need the last piece to el dorado and it got lost in the spiral and some how it ended up in the coleg of wizardry wich is the collage in wiz101. do u like that idea?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the swag guy on Apr 23, 2017 wrote:
meh. i wold want a new world for an update like a Russian place kind of like polarice in wiz101 or a wizard 101 world so it wold be a quick quest, so here is how it wold go for the wiz101 world idea. so you just need the last piece to el dorado and it got lost in the spiral and some how it ended up in the coleg of wizardry wich is the collage in wiz101. do u like that idea?

Welcome to the message boards, the swag guy! That's very creative, and you aren't the only pirate wanting a crossover with the wizards.
BTW, we need to get the map pieces from the Armada, find Erica the Red, as well as our mother's map piece before we get to El Dorado! I think that's a lot of story to go through right there!

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Hmm, hows about Stupendor X vs a Borealis Titan prototype KI?
We all Know Rasputin was a genius with Borealis, butt even HE had to have practiced for the sky-shaking one.

Or maybe, Stupendor X combined with a solid gold windstone can slice open a gate to that land of its creators (reportedly), El Dorado.

Or maybe Stupendor X vs a Giant Kane boss?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
One of the things I loved about Stupendor X, in addition to the nod to old Japanese monster/giant robot films, was that it was a completely different kind of fight from the usual. I love when they surprise us with something different. I even like the times where we enter a sigil expecting the usual fight, and there isn't one, whether it gives us someone to talk to, or Bonnie Anne just says no one is home. So if they added something new like a new series of dungeons or event in MB, where a mad steam punk professor made a giant robot that was running amok, I'd love towing Stupendor X to Marleybone to take it on. Kane in a giant clockwork body? Scary. Drat that evil eyeball!
As for Swag guy's idea about us in Wiz City, I like it and have a tweek. For incompatable game structure, they are not going to put us in the same space that wizard players are running around in. However, they have Wizard City already made. If they could copy over the streets, buildings and parks, imagine this. It is Wizard City at NIGHT. All the little wizards are in bed, almost all the teachers are asleep too. We meet the night staff, proctors who make sure students aren't breaking curfew, robot and Magical cleaning crews, friendly ghosts and Cyrus, the grouchy myth teacher. We'd know why he's so grouchy, he has to get up in the night and check on things. LOL Imagine him in Myth jammies and a nightcap (footie sleeper? Yellow bathrobe? Lounge pants & robe with a big sphinx tattoo on his chest?). We could find out what is really going on in Old Town's sewers. I imagine a battle board in Unicorn Way's Park.

Ensign
Mar 31, 2017
i would also like to have futer world like futurama best show ever! but have like steampunk stuff or idk you guys think of some steampunk ideas for a world!

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
noahdd on Apr 23, 2017 wrote:
Hmm, hows about Stupendor X vs a Borealis Titan prototype KI?
We all Know Rasputin was a genius with Borealis, butt even HE had to have practiced for the sky-shaking one.

Or maybe, Stupendor X combined with a solid gold windstone can slice open a gate to that land of its creators (reportedly), El Dorado.

Or maybe Stupendor X vs a Giant Kane boss?
Just realize I said "butt" instead of "but."
Lol

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Apr 24, 2017 wrote:
One of the things I loved about Stupendor X, in addition to the nod to old Japanese monster/giant robot films, was that it was a completely different kind of fight from the usual. I love when they surprise us with something different. I even like the times where we enter a sigil expecting the usual fight, and there isn't one, whether it gives us someone to talk to, or Bonnie Anne just says no one is home. So if they added something new like a new series of dungeons or event in MB, where a mad steam punk professor made a giant robot that was running amok, I'd love towing Stupendor X to Marleybone to take it on. Kane in a giant clockwork body? Scary. Drat that evil eyeball!
As for Swag guy's idea about us in Wiz City, I like it and have a tweek. For incompatable game structure, they are not going to put us in the same space that wizard players are running around in. However, they have Wizard City already made. If they could copy over the streets, buildings and parks, imagine this. It is Wizard City at NIGHT. All the little wizards are in bed, almost all the teachers are asleep too. We meet the night staff, proctors who make sure students aren't breaking curfew, robot and Magical cleaning crews, friendly ghosts and Cyrus, the grouchy myth teacher. We'd know why he's so grouchy, he has to get up in the night and check on things. LOL Imagine him in Myth jammies and a nightcap (footie sleeper? Yellow bathrobe? Lounge pants & robe with a big sphinx tattoo on his chest?). We could find out what is really going on in Old Town's sewers. I imagine a battle board in Unicorn Way's Park.
Brilliant ( the thought of Cyrus in robe and jammies! ) Teddy bears, definitely teddy bears! Where would the entrance to WC sewers be located?

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
anecorbie on Apr 26, 2017 wrote:
Brilliant ( the thought of Cyrus in robe and jammies! ) Teddy bears, definitely teddy bears! Where would the entrance to WC sewers be located?
What she said

Ensign
Dec 18, 2010
Wow, I really love the idea of Wizard City at night! As for the sewers maybe we could access them from Old Town or in a Dark Cave off shoot.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
anecorbie on Apr 26, 2017 wrote:
I was thinking Old town, the grate near the crafting lady. There used to be a bug in Wiz that put wizards behind that grate sometimes. There was speculation that there might be gators in there, and that it might open for questing at some future time. It never did for the wizards, but it could be a Wizard City area that totally belongs to pirates skulking in the darkness. I was glad we finally got to see the gators in MB sewers. It reminded me of the speculation about the WC sewers.
For Swag Guy, Marleybone in Pirate is rather steampunk. Celestia in Wizard felt futuristic to me, with it's alien looking Celestians and their ancient tech, though not in a Futurama way.