Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

a long due party

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
hi everyone as we all know we haven't had a party in awhile, so I was thinking we should have a party to celebrate all the new marauders and all of our senior marauders (people who have been on the boards for awhile) who have recently accomplished something, for example I just had my 700th post! it would be great if allot of us come so we should work out a time and date that works out for all of us it would have to be the weekend and of course we would all meet at Avery's court on vadima realm. but when we do decide I hope to see you all there!

- jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Feb 12, 2015 wrote:
hi everyone as we all know we haven't had a party in awhile, so I was thinking we should have a party to celebrate all the new marauders and all of our senior marauders (people who have been on the boards for awhile) who have recently accomplished something, for example I just had my 700th post! it would be great if allot of us come so we should work out a time and date that works out for all of us it would have to be the weekend and of course we would all meet at Avery's court on vadima realm. but when we do decide I hope to see you all there!

- jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer
sounds great! i've manged to get over 300 yars and i almost have 200 posts i think we should have it on a Saturday so everyone is free and congrats jack!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I fer one agree cause not too long ago I reached me 1000th yar and I believe that many of us has reached New milestones that need to be celebrated along with some new members of our crew, so count me in mate.

-Deadeye Jack Morgan

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Happy Valentine's Day Weekend Pirates. I wish you all the fun and happiness you can have at your party. Congrats Jack for your 700th post and to everyone that have made milestones on the boards thus far. Don't forget your loves this weekend. I will be leaving on Saturday morning for a holiday weekend away with mine. Just a reminder to put aside some time. Have a good weekend everybody.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
Hmm, I don't recall accomplishing anything, but it has been a bit of a while since I've said anything on the boards, though I have left a "yar" here and there. It's also been a while since I've been to a party, so I'll wait and see if I would be able to make the time.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Well, you beat me to it, Jack. I was planning on getting a party going soon. However, I think that perhaps this weekend might a bit too short of notice. Usually it's best to plan these parties at least a week ahead so that more players have an opportunity to see the post and respond as to weather or not they'll be coming.

You also need to list a time, date, realm, and meeting place for the start of the party.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
CdeWinter on Feb 14, 2015 wrote:
Well, you beat me to it, Jack. I was planning on getting a party going soon. However, I think that perhaps this weekend might a bit too short of notice. Usually it's best to plan these parties at least a week ahead so that more players have an opportunity to see the post and respond as to weather or not they'll be coming.

You also need to list a time, date, realm, and meeting place for the start of the party.
I didn't mean this weekend and also I wanted everyone to come up with a date and time that works for them, and as for the realm and meeting place I already said that

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Feb 15, 2015 wrote:
I didn't mean this weekend and also I wanted everyone to come up with a date and time that works for them, and as for the realm and meeting place I already said that
Well, I'm sorry that I misread your post then, Jack.

In that stead, then, how about a party next Saturday, Feb 21 at at time of your choosing?

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
CdeWinter on Feb 16, 2015 wrote:
Well, I'm sorry that I misread your post then, Jack.

In that stead, then, how about a party next Saturday, Feb 21 at at time of your choosing?
maybe we could have it around 3.00 that way if anyone who slept in can be awake for the party

what?! someitmes i sleep in i can sleep till like 9 or 10