Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A grand first day to P101

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
This has been an exciting and grand opening day for head start I am so pleased to see how things have come along since beta. I love all the goodies from the Boochbeard bundle . The house is amazing with so many little hidden places to uncover. The pet and mount are perfect for pirates young and old. I am saving the gear for special, so all I can say there is, 'wow, nicely done'. Oh, and lest I forget, the cat companion is a blast to see in action. Thank you KI for another wonderful family friendly game.

See you in the sky-lanes,
Merciless Mariah Moone (L10 , NL8)
Bloody Scarlet Everhart (L1 -- formerly L53, NL 0 -- formerly NL38)

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I agree - the House is Wonderful! Huge! Awesome! The Pet is great! I'm having a lot of fun.

Ensign
Sep 22, 2012
I got the Gandry bundle so you have twice as much loot as me lol. Pirate101 is a really fun game! Its fun being in the head start and playing with everyone else. Everybody I have met so far is really nice and I can't wait to see what is in store for this game.

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
Fearless Cole Arms... on Oct 9, 2012 wrote:
I got the Gandry bundle so you have twice as much loot as me lol. Pirate101 is a really fun game! Its fun being in the head start and playing with everyone else. Everybody I have met so far is really nice and I can't wait to see what is in store for this game.
Welcome aboard and happy sailing.

Developer
Ruby Blades on Oct 9, 2012 wrote:
This has been an exciting and grand opening day for head start I am so pleased to see how things have come along since beta. I love all the goodies from the Boochbeard bundle . The house is amazing with so many little hidden places to uncover. The pet and mount are perfect for pirates young and old. I am saving the gear for special, so all I can say there is, 'wow, nicely done'. Oh, and lest I forget, the cat companion is a blast to see in action. Thank you KI for another wonderful family friendly game.

See you in the sky-lanes,
Merciless Mariah Moone (L10 , NL8)
Bloody Scarlet Everhart (L1 -- formerly L53, NL 0 -- formerly NL38)
glad to have you! Keep exploring... great things await in-game!

Pirate101 Associate Producer
Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
Johnny Ringo on Oct 11, 2012 wrote:
glad to have you! Keep exploring... great things await in-game!
Thank you, and I am eager to see what comes next.

Ensign
Oct 02, 2012
Glad your here! :) Hope that everyday will be like this moment. Just remember no matter how stressful battles can get and the crowds may be, we always... ALWAYS have to savor the moments we have now in order to keep things fresh. So welcome aboard and hope we hear many tales from you :)

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
Spiral Jay on Oct 12, 2012 wrote:
Glad your here! :) Hope that everyday will be like this moment. Just remember no matter how stressful battles can get and the crowds may be, we always... ALWAYS have to savor the moments we have now in order to keep things fresh. So welcome aboard and hope we hear many tales from you :)
Thanks, I am working toward my former beta level (L53/ NL38) and I am happy to answer any question that I can.

See you in the skies.