Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Fresh Start

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
I had been making and deleting Pirates on another account for role-playing purposes, and I had gotten so used to deleting Pirates that I deleted Helpful Aurora Parker on this account (yes, my Level 61 1/2 Swashbuckler)! I felt very bad for my carelessness, until KingsIsle sent an email telling me the character has been restored ( was how I felt), with the first two words of: "Good news!"

Unfortunately, they also told me that even though my character and basically everything in it was restored, my friends list had to be wiped. I had several friends that I made, but I wasn't sad, especially because I had lots of friends who weren't even online often. I'm glad that I got a fresh start.

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Reckless Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 26 Buccaneer
- The Leading Commodore, A.K.A. Nora, Level 12 Privateer
- The Lazy Sharpshooter, A.K.A. Destiny Galway, Level 9 Musketeer

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
darkmoordude on May 21, 2017 wrote:
Aurora... Is that really you? It's been so long!
Thank you, Darkmoordude! Sorry I didn't notice the response; I don't have any posts on Watch Topic.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
That is absolutely fine, because I don't even notice sometimes TBH. Let me do something real quick:

HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKK

That's how you tell it's me and not someone else