Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A bit of a goodbye

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 14, 2010
Well, I know I haven't posted in a while (like a really long while), and most all of my old posts have been locked,and you all have probably forgotten my existence entirely. That's fine, because I regret to inform you of the following: I will no longer be posting on the Pirate101 message boards.

With school underway and lots of other business to occupy my time, I just can't find any time and/or place to write my posts.

All I can say is: I'm really going to miss you guys.

-Merciless Olivia Roberts

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Ihateseagulls on Jan 4, 2014 wrote:
Well, I know I haven't posted in a while (like a really long while), and most all of my old posts have been locked,and you all have probably forgotten my existence entirely. That's fine, because I regret to inform you of the following: I will no longer be posting on the Pirate101 message boards.

With school underway and lots of other business to occupy my time, I just can't find any time and/or place to write my posts.

Good luck Olivia, you are doing the right thing by concentrating on your education and you should be proud of that. It can definitely be tough to balance everything life throws your way. And although it will be hard to exit the boards, maybe you can make a return once things 'slow down' a bit- I know sometimes that seems impossible to imagine.

Anyways, best of luck to you in your schooling and wherever else your journeys may take you!

Two-Faced Valkoor Ohlen, Lvl 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ihateseagulls on Jan 4, 2014 wrote:

Your absence was well noticed and I was assuming that your school duties were the reason. You will be greatly missed and I will still stand at my crows nest and scan the skyways occasionally as I await your eventual return. When things slow down and you have properly filled your head with all that valuable knowledge and a break is due you, I pray you will once again visit our skyway and brighten it once more with your inventive and joyful posts.

Fair Sailing Fair Olivia.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
sry ya have to leave olivia. the skyways will not be the same without ya

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Sorry you had to go Olivia. I will really miss you and your posts. I was really wondering where you were.

Petty Officer
May 14, 2010