Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

9/11 Ceremony 2015.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
9/11 Ceremony 2015

If you remember for the past 4 years I've hosted a 9/11 ceremony in honor of all those who lost their lives on that tragic day, and every year it was a big success and got allot of positive feedback as well (thanks to all of you for that by the way, I really appreciate it). Well now it's time for the 2015 9/11 ceremony.

The Premise

The premise of this ceremony is to honor all of those who lost their lives on that fateful day, and to remind everyone that they'll still remain in our hearts for generations to come.

What We'll Do

What we'll do is parade around part of Skull Island on foot, starting from Circus Maximus, and eventually ending in in my Volcano Island house, where we'll give speeches and thoughts on the Ceremony and also the actual day/event that occurred all of those years ago as well. We'll be doing this in realm Vadima.

The Path

I'll bet you're all wondering what path we'll take. Well it goes like this: we'll start in Circus Maximus, since that's near the beginning of the world, and the rest will be as followed:

Circus Maximus -> Bestia -> Avery's Court -> Skull Mountain -> Skull Cave -> Skull Island (Zone) -> Ancient Tunnels -> Skull Island Docks -> Blood Shoals -> Traitor's Cave -> Zadok's Cave -> Xol Akmul -> Corsair's Cove -> Devilfish Hollow -> Volcano Island.

Date And Times

Saturday, September 12, 2015.

3:30 PM PST
4:30 PM MST
5:30 PM CST
6:30 PM EST