6000 yars!!!!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
67
*makes a pie with a bomb in it and throws it up high in the air and when it blows up bits of pie rain like confetti
and it all rains down on chrissy* *gets a cannon with rapid fire and stuffs pies in the barrel and shoots every one with a pie 100 times all over body and when the last one hits chrissy there is a card with music and it says you are a champion and it sings we are the champions* *chuckles cause everyone is white* hehe ^_______________________^

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
97
warrior021u on Jun 5, 2014 wrote:
i smash pies in your face
I smash pies in YOUR face!

*Sees Esperanza using Dance of Steel*

"Great idea, Esperanza!"

*Uses Assassins Apple Strike; Coconut Cream Stab; Blackberry Fog; and then Critical Custard Hit on random people - gets 500 pies back in return while screaming:*

"I'd like to see the Armada fight THIS Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha"

~Merciless Emma Jenkins

P.S. Wouldn't Kane look absolutely re-DONK-ulas covered in Key Lime Pie?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
jack morgan933 on Jun 8, 2014 wrote:
I came in swinging on a rope and pies Valkoor in ye face, and takes cover. *ha ha har*

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
"Who threw that pie, in me eye...and did anyone else see Tarzan fly by? Oh, that was Jack ya say. Ah, oh well- I best not be lettin' this pie go to waste!"

Sorry, I was never good in a food fight- the sight of delicious food flying through the air, as passing rays of light reflected off of them, for some strange reason only made them seem that much more appetizing. Needless to say, I often volunteered as a shield for others around me and took some for the team.

Thanks for the pie, Jack! Care to toss some milk or yum as well?"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
cutlessclark on Jun 8, 2014 wrote:
Wow I have not been on here in a few months and I just saw this thread and wanted to say my congratulations to Chrissy for a job well done.
Thank you very kindly and your words make my heart smile. I am still a firm believer that those yars are you guy's accomplishment, not mine, although I do acquiesce that your yars are triggered by my kindness and blessings style. It is a celebration of what golden hearted Message Board Marauders can do. We all love to encourage each other and my particular set of yars show just how good you all are at affirming good things.

Ensign
Jun 13, 2012
10
Yar! Yar! Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Yar yar Yar Yarrrrrrrrr! Congratulations with a mighty Yar from Miss. Barclay and Miss. Dreamsong!
-Dandy Lucy Barclay(shooter and slicer of the swashbuckling businesses)
-Miranda Dramesugins (thaumaturge of Marleybone and Aquila) (P.S. peoples, Dramesugins not my irl last-name lol)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Miranda Dreamsong on Jun 11, 2014 wrote:
Yar! Yar! Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Yar yar Yar Yarrrrrrrrr! Congratulations with a mighty Yar from Miss. Barclay and Miss. Dreamsong!
-Dandy Lucy Barclay(shooter and slicer of the swashbuckling businesses)
-Miranda Dramesugins (thaumaturge of Marleybone and Aquila) (P.S. peoples, Dramesugins not my irl last-name lol)
Thank you kindly to Miss Barclay & Dreamsong. All of your kind affirmations mean the world to me as do this Marauding Family's affirmations to all of us. As we yar each other as we reach out and continue to spread our kindness, our boards will continue to stand apart for it's reputation for being a lovely place to visit and connect with our Marauding brother and sister pirates.

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
284
El Toro and Ratbeard attempt to sneak below decks - unseen.
"And just where do you two think you're going coming in this late?"
"Oh, Captain! We didn't see you there."
"Well, ye see Captain..."
"It is entirely his fault, Captain. We were just emerging from the tavern in the town..."
"MY fault? Why, you oversized minotaur wannabe..."
"Name calling is so immature."
"I'll give ye immature..."
"Guys, what is that you're covered in?"
"It is a long story, Captain, perhaps morning might be better suited to such a tale."
"I'm listening."
"Fine, it's custard."
"Custard? Like, from a pie?"
"Well, now that ye put it like that."
"Yes, it is pie filling, and quite tasty at that."
"You'll both forgive me if I don't test that for myself."
"Truth be told, Captain, the fault lies firmly with our beloved Chrissy."
"Why am I finding that statement hard to believe?"
"Fer once, he's striking near the truth, Cap'n. It is 'er fault, not ourn."
"I'll regret this. How is it Chrissy's fault."
"Fer gettin' so many yars."
"For getting yars?"
"So there's this party, and people celebratin', and throwin' pies."
"OK, fine, fine. I believe you, just go wash up."
"Yes, Captain. But there is one more thing."
"Oh, what is it?"
SPLAT!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Sam Underhill on Jun 12, 2014 wrote:
El Toro and Ratbeard attempt to sneak below decks - unseen.
"And just where do you two think you're going coming in this late?"
"Oh, Captain! We didn't see you there."
"Well, ye see Captain..."
"It is entirely his fault, Captain. We were just emerging from the tavern in the town..."
"MY fault? Why, you oversized minotaur wannabe..."
"Name calling is so immature."
"I'll give ye immature..."
"Guys, what is that you're covered in?"
"It is a long story, Captain, perhaps morning might be better suited to such a tale."
"I'm listening."
"Fine, it's custard."
"Custard? Like, from a pie?"
"Well, now that ye put it like that."
"Yes, it is pie filling, and quite tasty at that."
"You'll both forgive me if I don't test that for myself."
"Truth be told, Captain, the fault lies firmly with our beloved Chrissy."
"Why am I finding that statement hard to believe?"
"Fer once, he's striking near the truth, Cap'n. It is 'er fault, not ourn."
"I'll regret this. How is it Chrissy's fault."
"Fer gettin' so many yars."
"For getting yars?"
"So there's this party, and people celebratin', and throwin' pies."
"OK, fine, fine. I believe you, just go wash up."
"Yes, Captain. But there is one more thing."
"Oh, what is it?"
SPLAT!
Thank you once again my dear Sam for Underhilling me and producing such delightful giggles when I most needed them. And here I thought the pie throwing fun was finally over yet you still masterfully manage to make it such a delightful ending to a wonderful thread of affirmation from so many that I care so deeply about. It is such a good thing that Catbeard wasn't involved as I know from experience what a trial bathtime can be for anyone dealing with him and his aversion to such things. I now have a smile plastered on my face on a morning when I didn't think it was possible. The master has done it again. My Marauding family has done it again.
I have been truly blessed.

Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
67
*el toro throws one of his roses and makes a flaming C for chrissy*

*Bonnie Anne shoots a spark in the air as a fire work*


Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
846
I personally get into a marlybone air balloon ride and fill the hold with pies then let them drop on the people below, with that said, "BOMBS AWAY" gets into pie tank and shoots bonnie who was about to shoot ratbeard with a pie machine gun. when a pie fight starts I take it to total warfare

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

if you want to know where I got the tank you can ask Gracie, although I think her intentions where for the armada not pie fights.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
the grim reaper on Jun 12, 2014 wrote:
*el toro throws one of his roses and makes a flaming C for chrissy*

*Bonnie Anne shoots a spark in the air as a fire work*

Aww what a touching tribute from the three of you. *Gives an graceful bow with a perfectly executed Anne Radcliffeish flourish of my pie spattered, plumed hat*
You guys all rock. Thank you from the bottom of my piratical heart.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
263
sparticus32 on Jun 13, 2014 wrote:
I personally get into a marlybone air balloon ride and fill the hold with pies then let them drop on the people below, with that said, "BOMBS AWAY" gets into pie tank and shoots bonnie who was about to shoot ratbeard with a pie machine gun. when a pie fight starts I take it to total warfare

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

if you want to know where I got the tank you can ask Gracie, although I think her intentions where for the armada not pie fights.
oh this is so on ( i hope into my marleybone gallon ) PIES AWAY!!!!!!!!!! ( i smash pies on everbody)

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
846
warrior021u on Jun 14, 2014 wrote:
oh this is so on ( i hope into my marleybone gallon ) PIES AWAY!!!!!!!!!! ( i smash pies on everbody)
*fixes beachhead cannons and makes them work* *stuffs them with pie* FIRE IN THE HOLE!!! accidently misfires and all of beachhead is covered
bonnie-"now you've done it, you git."
me-"bonnie?"
bonnie-"what now!"
me-"I don't like your attitude"
Gracie-" hmm maybe if I add a little galatnite..."
everyone-"NO!"
kobe-"what are we going to do with the rest of the pies?"
ratbeard-"I say we take them to Kane and stuff them down his throat!"
me-"Kane's not alive, hes a clockwork remember?"
ratbeard-"but what if he is? maybe hes a man in a suit!"
bonnie-"we don't even have the windstone to go to him remember?"
ratbeard- "oh"
gracie-"we could eat them"
everyone-"nah"
bonnie-"well there's one more thing we could do"
ratbeard-"what?"
bonnie-"this!" *bonnie throws pie at ratbeard*
ratbeard-"mmmm cherry"
me- "ya I think Ill go ummm... look for any remaining armada ya ill go do that"
bonnie- "but we destroyed them all remember?"
me-" I think I saw one in the janitors closet"
bonnie-"we checked there"
me-" did we check the mailbox?"
bonnie-"no but..."
me-"TO THE MAILBOX!!!"

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Ensign
Nov 28, 2009
15
Wow! Been hard to type lately, but couldn't let it go to not say congrats! You make people feel all the positive and creative energy everyone has here, I feel it just reading it and laughing imagining the picture of it all going on... (being a bit behind gave me the chance to read it all as it played out) See what you inspire? Great fun and wonderful good times for all. It's an honor to be able to say thank you and congratulations! Yay!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
cat agate on Jun 16, 2014 wrote:
Wow! Been hard to type lately, but couldn't let it go to not say congrats! You make people feel all the positive and creative energy everyone has here, I feel it just reading it and laughing imagining the picture of it all going on... (being a bit behind gave me the chance to read it all as it played out) See what you inspire? Great fun and wonderful good times for all. It's an honor to be able to say thank you and congratulations! Yay!
Thank you ever so much Cat. Your words are oh so encouraging and just warm the barnacles of my heart. You are no slouch yourself when it comes to being a good blesser, none of you are. I may call myself "The Blesser" but the Message Board Marauders are the blessingist bunch I know.