Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

350 yarrs and promoted!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
It has been done I reached over 350 yarrs and I have been promoted to gunners mate so Thank do very much I really mean it it has been so much fun on here to be honest everyday after school I always check on the message boards and try to start posting. I kinda sound addicted don't I? Well whatever dont judge me well once again thank you very much!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
dragonmaster1236 on Jan 8, 2015 wrote:
It has been done I reached over 350 yarrs and I have been promoted to gunners mate so Thank do very much I really mean it it has been so much fun on here to be honest everyday after school I always check on the message boards and try to start posting. I kinda sound addicted don't I? Well whatever dont judge me well once again thank you very much!
Congratulations Gunner's Mate Dragonmaster
Your missions have been well played out and I look forward to seeing what you get into and come up with in the ranks to come

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
dragonmaster1236 on Jan 8, 2015 wrote:
Well done, Dragonmaster and congrats on your promotion!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Congratulations on your yarrtastic accomplishment, mighty Master O' Dragons!

It has been fun having you here posting alongside all of us. Glad you decided to join up and come share in all the message board merriment. And I do believe we all share just a tad bit of that fantastic "addiction", as many of us enjoy checking in here mornings, afternoons and nights-- I know I do. It's wonderful to be part of something that brings a lot of smiles, happiness and excitement to so many.

So keep up the great posting and the yarrs will surely keep-a-coming. Congrats again on your new promotion pirate!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 9, 2015 wrote:
Congratulations on your yarrtastic accomplishment, mighty Master O' Dragons!

It has been fun having you here posting alongside all of us. Glad you decided to join up and come share in all the message board merriment. And I do believe we all share just a tad bit of that fantastic "addiction", as many of us enjoy checking in here mornings, afternoons and nights-- I know I do. It's wonderful to be part of something that brings a lot of smiles, happiness and excitement to so many.

So keep up the great posting and the yarrs will surely keep-a-coming. Congrats again on your new promotion pirate!
Yes,well,before I actually joined the Message Boards and stalked it membershiplessly,I checked in here about 7-10 times a day.

So...I don't think that's an addiction though...for it to be an addiction,I'd have to develop and immunity(which I am not,visiting this place never gets old)

And now,Dragonmaster,I just wanna say....

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

Congrats!Honestly,I loved being a Gunner's Mate...twas a fun time...

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Congrats to ye mate, ye've earned it.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013