Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

2 Max Level Pirates!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
One day after Helpful Aurora Parker got her first max level pirate, I achieved my second max level pirate! As of Sunday 03/11/2018 both Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg and Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg are max level!

I would also like to announce I am planning to start a live stream on Twitch, hopefully next month! My hopes right now are to start the live stream the week of April 1st / April Fools Day but depending on a couple of factors the start of my stream could get pushed slightly forward or a few weeks backward. My Twitch name is rrrrzzzz very similar to my Pirate 101 Message Board's name RRRRZZZZ419. When I have the start day for my streams nailed down I will make another thread on these forums to officially announce it! I plan on streaming Pirate 101 and 1 yet to be officially announced game(there is chance I could do more on my streams at a later time). Wish me luck with my Twitch channel!

Note: "A Roar A" does not actually make a roaring noise and "Die No" can and does die from time to time.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Congratulations. Sorry I couldn't help with the stiletto fish. I got called away, and ran out of time to return and log back in. I'm glad you made it.
Good luck with the Twitch stuff.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on Mar 12, 2018 wrote:
One day after Helpful Aurora Parker got her first max level pirate, I achieved my second max level pirate! As of Sunday 03/11/2018 both Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg and Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg are max level!

I would also like to announce I am planning to start a live stream on Twitch, hopefully next month! My hopes right now are to start the live stream the week of April 1st / April Fools Day but depending on a couple of factors the start of my stream could get pushed slightly forward or a few weeks backward. My Twitch name is rrrrzzzz very similar to my Pirate 101 Message Board's name RRRRZZZZ419. When I have the start day for my streams nailed down I will make another thread on these forums to officially announce it! I plan on streaming Pirate 101 and 1 yet to be officially announced game(there is chance I could do more on my streams at a later time). Wish me luck with my Twitch channel!

Note: "A Roar A" does not actually make a roaring noise and "Die No" can and does die from time to time.
Congratulations on both your Musketeer's level and your Twitch stream! Have fun!