Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what character would you chose if you were a mod

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
Ahoy there maties

I noticed that basically all of the moderators, administrators, developers, etc are named after a character that you find or meet in the game, and I think that's so cool! Like one-eyed Jack, You meet him multiple times, like at first when he was pretending to be someone else but we found out it was actually him later in the game. We also saw him in a tent in the sewers. The Blind Mew, he's found in Skull Island and Skrimshaw (sorry if I'm spelling that wrong.) Anyways, what would your Moderator (or any other high ranking official) Character be (please, if your going to entitle you're self as a companion, make it a main companion)?

Mine would be Napoleguin

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
1of1 Buccaneer on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy there maties

I noticed that basically all of the moderators, administrators, developers, etc are named after a character that you find or meet in the game, and I think that's so cool! Like one-eyed Jack, You meet him multiple times, like at first when he was pretending to be someone else but we found out it was actually him later in the game. We also saw him in a tent in the sewers. The Blind Mew, he's found in Skull Island and Skrimshaw (sorry if I'm spelling that wrong.) Anyways, what would your Moderator (or any other high ranking official) Character be (please, if your going to entitle you're self as a companion, make it a main companion)?

Mine would be Napoleguin
Well this is interesting, I would love to be Vandima (Although she is already taken ) but I do have to admit that Sarah Steele would make a great pick. That or Mormo because Mormo shoots sky bolts (lightning) out of the sky.

As Mormo would say :D

"I could have done that" (In this case type up this message)

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Hmm, that's a good question, 'awesome pirate'. I'd probably want to choose an NPC, not a companion, but there aren't a lot of 'chatty' female NPCs, and those that speak (the trainers) have been taken. So, I think I would be -- Penelope.

Yes, she isn't chatty either, but she hypothetically could be. And in the story of the Odyssey, Penelope is Ulysses' equal in valor (she manages to hold off greedy and violent-minded suitors for 20 years), intelligence (she rules Ithaca by herself all that time, and raises her kid well), and cunning (she perpetually deceives her suitors by unworking every night the weaving she has done all day -- the weaving she says must be completed to honor her dead father (or father-in-law, I forget) before she marries again.) So Penelope is at once a model of virtue, intelligence, and artistry [her weaving], and a hero in her own right even if she never once uses a weapon. So, yes, I think taking on her persona would be pretty cool!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I think I would like to be Eloise Merriweather because she spends all her time making everyone else look good and feel good about themselves. As much as I love my 'Chrissy Th'Blesser' name, if I had to give it up, I would be pleased with this one. She is so quiet yet what she does makes everyone so much happier.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I would like to be Madame vadima to however she is taken
My second would be a gysp that is blonde with blue eyes named Crystalina.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
I would be either Gortez or Count Brastillo de Brass!

Captain
May 13, 2011
i would be lucky jack russell. he is motivating and confident which is what i want in my team. he doesnt lose hope and makes sure others wont either. i also got a dog at home