Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wanna Play a Game??

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
Hey everybody. I'm Kaitlyn. Please sit. Yes on the floor! Sorry if it's dirty, I'm a pirate xD. Ok. Here. Enjoy some batacuda. Just an easy meal xD.
I'll explain the game. I'm going to start the story and you say a part then she does then he does, and so on. Example:
Me: A dark House.
Her: In the Forest.
Him: Where nightmares become reality.
Yes, that's a pretty bad example but you get the idea, right? Anyway, I'll start. Kaitlyn was in the battle with a troggie, she had defeated these things several times. In her mind, they were a pretty easy opponent. With one swipe of her sword they were on the floor begging for mercy. Which of course, they never received. Kaitlyn had a cold heart. One which, rumored, could never be warmed. Even if forcefully thrown into the volcano of Waponi Wu. Unfortunately, another troggie was in the hope of the cold heart of Kaitlyn Whitman to save him from the sword that was placed threatening on his blue neck. Nothing could save him now except maybe a miracle..

Ok continue on! Does the troggie live..or..die? You decide.
-The Heart of Lacey ( Level 35)

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Is this supposed to be kinda like roleplay???? I liked that part about her heart not being able to be warmed even if it was thrown into the volcano of Waponi Wu. That was funny.

Rachel - Level 38
(I had to edit this...... STUPID AUTO-CORRECT!!! -Before it said: "I liked that art about her heart not being baked"! Lol......)

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
but then an empty bottle of yum some how falls from the sky with a note in it, unfortunately its in aquilan linear b and its too expensive to go to marleybone to get it translated

Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
Is this supposed to be kinda like roleplay???? I liked that part about her heart not being able to be warmed even if it was thrown into the volcano of Waponi Wu. That was funny.

Rachel - Level 38
(I had to edit this...... STUPID AUTO-CORRECT!!! -Before it said: "I liked that art about her heart not being baked"! Lol......)
Yeah that's my favorite part of this :D. But this is kinda is like a Roleplay but it isn't. In this one other people continue on and I can't jump in. I saw one like this on Wizard101 and was hoping it would go far and several people would join.. Oh well. Maybe someone will start a new one. These can become super fun. I had a blast participating in one.