Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Kane and the armada click to read more.

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
so a while ago i was reading "speculations on the armada" i believe it is by anecorbie (correct me if wrong and i will edit) and i was wondering what if Kane is just a pawn ... and we amount to nothing compared to the guy/girl that is controlling Kane? (not talking about admin ) so just put your thoughts in about maybe what the armadais secretly planning,if Kane is a human in disguise , or who you might think is really behind it all. ENJOY!

Brave Alexandra Armstrong

see ya in the spiral!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Stalwart Queen on Apr 30, 2015 wrote:
so a while ago i was reading "speculations on the armada" i believe it is by anecorbie (correct me if wrong and i will edit) and i was wondering what if Kane is just a pawn ... and we amount to nothing compared to the guy/girl that is controlling Kane? (not talking about admin ) so just put your thoughts in about maybe what the armadais secretly planning,if Kane is a human in disguise , or who you might think is really behind it all. ENJOY!

see ya in the spiral!
Well, you know my opinion on that .

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
The Stalwart Queen on Apr 30, 2015 wrote:

see ya in the spiral!
Well, I have a theory, and I'd love to hear feedback so i can patch holes. The Valencians built the Armada purely to defeat Nepolaguin, so they'd likely have a "kill" button or a "sleep/hibernate" button since they only need them in a time of war, and it wouldn't make sense to hold on to them in peace since fighting is all they know. If Kane is a pawn, then the person in charge must of realized that so much more could be done with the Armada than win just one war, but win all wars. So they're going for Spiral domination. We've been told their goal is to eliminate all the pirates, but remember they're machines. They'll do what they're programmed to do. So why would they stop fighting after every pirate is eliminated? Why wouldn't they find another world to attack or another enemy? The idea of a person higher than Kane is more likely. Somebody would've had to have changed their programing to attack pirates instead of Polarians, or there'd still be Armada crawling all over Polaris, and almost none anywhere else.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Petty Officer
Jan 09, 2013
Hmm.. G? He sends us back to Valencia claiming to know how to defeat Kane, while it's all a trick?? Interesting!

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
Tactician0 on May 1, 2015 wrote:
Hmm.. G? He sends us back to Valencia claiming to know how to defeat Kane, while it's all a trick?? Interesting!
i haven't really reached that part is pirate101 ,if you could explain who G is...

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
What if the powerful force finally has what he/she wants? dispose of the armada? perhaps if he does that the armada joins us against him/her? or maybe we could reprogram them? gracie Conrad could perhaps do that? hmmmmm... thoughts on this lassies and lads?

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Doesnt mention my armada thread

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
zuto4011a on May 1, 2015 wrote:
Are the Armada the saviors of the Spiral? Are they actually misunderstood heroes? Read zuto4011's post on his opinions why - Theory Armada saviors.
Or, alternatively, zuto, you could post a brief summation of your reasons.

Petty Officer
Jan 09, 2013
The Stalwart Queen on May 1, 2015 wrote:
i haven't really reached that part is pirate101 ,if you could explain who G is...

"I know how to defeat Kane. Find me in Valencia. Seek Caligostro." -G
One day, you'll recall.

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
zuto4011a on May 1, 2015 wrote:
sorry. everyone please check out zutos thread of why he thinks the armada is our saviors. i am sorry zuto but i wasnt thinking about that. my opinion is that i do not agree but thank you for reminding me as others might.

see you in the spiral

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
anecorbie on May 1, 2015 wrote:
Are the Armada the saviors of the Spiral? Are they actually misunderstood heroes? Read zuto4011's post on his opinions why - Theory Armada saviors.
Or, alternatively, zuto, you could post a brief summation of your reasons.
thank you anecorbie and i have handled it

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Oh, there is someone behind Kane and his mechanizations, the Armada, the whole lot. Their code names at KI are Blind Mew, Ratbeard, One-Eyed Jack, and far too many others to mention by name.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
The Stalwart Queen on May 1, 2015 wrote:
What if the powerful force finally has what he/she wants? dispose of the armada? perhaps if he does that the armada joins us against him/her? or maybe we could reprogram them? gracie Conrad could perhaps do that? hmmmmm... thoughts on this lassies and lads?
It sounds cool, buts by the sound of it, its not happening. Blind Mew wants to keep the Armada as the Faceless Enemy, which is why we will never get an armada companion. I imagine this falls under the same category.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-tavern/theory-armada-saviors-8ad6a4184641eb740146600ec8bb58f2?page=1 for all those who wish to turn from the darkness of Piracy to the bright light that is kane who stands with his armada against the evil of this universe

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
Sam Underhill on May 2, 2015 wrote:
Oh, there is someone behind Kane and his mechanizations, the Armada, the whole lot. Their code names at KI are Blind Mew, Ratbeard, One-Eyed Jack, and far too many others to mention by name.
if you had read it all you would have seen i said not talking about admin sam...

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
So what are your kane battle ideas? or what do you think will happen when we defeat kane? a new enemy? find our parents? a new war? join with wizards for a final epic battle? thoughts please....

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
Well ,as no one is posting, this board will be discontinued. Thank you all for posting!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Stalwart Queen on May 6, 2015 wrote:
So what are your kane battle ideas? or what do you think will happen when we defeat kane? a new enemy? find our parents? a new war? join with wizards for a final epic battle? thoughts please....

To think so far ahead is a little difficult, we would need a few clues/foreshadowing to speculate. Of course as in W101 when Malistaire was defeated a new villain and danger showed up. So it will probably be the same here; it would be a shame if our adventures ended with Kane's defeat ( may I mount his head on my wall. )
Finding our parents is out, they're dead. An evil wizard is probably not of the realm of possibility, join up with a wizard? Since the two games use very different battle modes, I don't see this happening.