Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Vengeance Shroud Bug?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 23, 2015
I am posting this again under its own thread to try and get some answers. I have seen this now three times in PVP. According to the player and research this is suppose to prevent healing for 5 rounds or something. This is NOT the case. Instead it seemed to bypass my Valor shield completely. After which I used Kan Po who was under this effect to heal me. Fan was able to single handedly take out my witchdoctor who with the shield had over 4300 health. The absorb message did not appear and immediately started taking damage. The first time I was unfamiliar with what was going on and thought fan had somehow become a super hero. The second and now third time I know it not that and no way she alone could produce that much damage in one attack. Please investigate this asap and let me know what the code is saying. I am tired of losing battles for which I should have won. Thanks.

Developer
We need more information in order to reproduce this bug.

1) Are you saying that if Fan Flanders has Vengeance Shroud effect on her, she is able to bypass your Valor's Armor?

2) While Kan Po was under the effect of Vengeance Shroud he was able to heal you? (That would be expected-- Vengeance Shroud doesn't prevent you from casting a heal power, it prevents you from being targeted by a heal power.)

Ensign
May 23, 2015
Ratbeard I have confirmed that it is not the shroud that is causing this action. Any swashbuckler that is hidden are bypassing shields completely. I stack two Valor shields at 1360 each plus my health which is equal to nearly 5700 that they cut through in one hit. There is NO absorption period and I can count the hit numbers they don't equal that amount. I should be able to withstand a single attack by any hidden player or companion this is not happening. I have screenshots of some of the lost encounters. If you need to copy my account as is and apply two valor shields and attack me with a hidden fan or buckler then please do so to recreate the experience. You will see that is totally one sided and there is no recovery period. I will say it again there is NO absorption unless somehow the first hit is hitting for 2600 even with a 1.5 increase factor this is insane damage. Fan normal damage buff hits for 800 and 800 respectively on average which only equals one valor. Thank you for looking into this I have lost more than I count now because of this.