Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Too Ratbeard

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
Hello, Ratbeard if you are reading this i'd like to ask some questions about the swashbuckler banner you can get for 12000 scrip. First It only gives me agility when place any where but the enemy side is this a bug?
next if placed on the enemy side it grants dodge, agility, and elusive even even thou the card says it grants damage, agility, and elusive it used to work fine but the main problem seems to be if not placed in the pirate zone it's a waste due to it only granting agility. The card used to grant dodge and agility even if it wasn't placed in pirate zone and that was the reason I payed for it with my scrip it was pretty meta but now it seems to have been made useless by a glitch. If you do read this thank you and please let me know if it's a display glitch or a real bug.

Quick Harry Abbott
Bad Harry
Salty Harry

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the midnightpirate on Nov 5, 2016 wrote:
Hello, Ratbeard if you are reading this i'd like to ask some questions about the swashbuckler banner you can get for 12000 scrip. First It only gives me agility when place any where but the enemy side is this a bug?
next if placed on the enemy side it grants dodge, agility, and elusive even even thou the card says it grants damage, agility, and elusive it used to work fine but the main problem seems to be if not placed in the pirate zone it's a waste due to it only granting agility. The card used to grant dodge and agility even if it wasn't placed in pirate zone and that was the reason I payed for it with my scrip it was pretty meta but now it seems to have been made useless by a glitch. If you do read this thank you and please let me know if it's a display glitch or a real bug.

Quick Harry Abbott
Bad Harry
Salty Harry
Hmmm, is "Dirty" available in the name selection menu?

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
anecorbie on Nov 7, 2016 wrote:
Hmmm, is "Dirty" available in the name selection menu?
Did you just call him Dirty Harry? lol

Virtuous Dante Ramsey