Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Things to add in PVP

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
1. Ranks. They're in Wizard101...

2. Tournaments. They have them in Wizard101 too.

PLEASE add them!

Community Leader
These are all likely planned.

I think they are trying to fine tune character and classes to avoid issues with inequality that are often complained about in your example.... Wizard101.

Can't blame them for taking their time with Pirate101 PVP, they are learning from the mistakes they made over at Wizard101.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
True, true, but be warned.

Tournaments are new to Sister Wizard101, and she has been around fer awhile. Ranked PvP has never sparked my interest so I can't say much about it.

Personally, the priority in PvP for us is a way to have multiple duels going in at once as to keep more people happy and making the playing field even.

Until Then,

Lavish Maria Lavern

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
The Undead Obeah on Dec 23, 2013 wrote:
True, true, but be warned.

Tournaments are new to Sister Wizard101, and she has been around fer awhile. Ranked PvP has never sparked my interest so I can't say much about it.

Personally, the priority in PvP for us is a way to have multiple duels going in at once as to keep more people happy and making the playing field even.

Until Then,

Lavish Maria Lavern
Uh... How is Wizard101 a GIRL? Just saying...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CheeryCherry1234 on Dec 26, 2013 wrote:
Uh... How is Wizard101 a GIRL? Just saying...
Just an expression, like calling ships 'She'. Two games by the same company are called 'Sister Games'. It's not meant literally, just a way to refer to it. We all anthropomorphize a bit. No insult intended.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 27, 2013 wrote:
Just an expression, like calling ships 'She'. Two games by the same company are called 'Sister Games'. It's not meant literally, just a way to refer to it. We all anthropomorphize a bit. No insult intended.
Sheesh... That expression for the ships sure is... weird...

Ensign
Jul 17, 2010
I would love if they added ranked and leaderboards, just as long as there is no arena gear to purchase.

Ensign
Jun 28, 2013
BroBlast3 on Jan 30, 2014 wrote:
I would love if they added ranked and leaderboards, just as long as there is no arena gear to purchase.
they wouldn't be able to make it ranked if it doesn't give gear cause who would get a pet with arena tickets so it would be impossible for ranked pvp with no prizes being abled to win or its the same as practice pvp

Ensign
Oct 11, 2013
CheeryCherry1234 on Dec 12, 2013 wrote:
1. Ranks. They're in Wizard101...

2. Tournaments. They have them in Wizard101 too.

PLEASE add them!
Yea, you guys should add those things. Especially the wizard101 commander hear. It will be really awesome if you guys actually did that.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
I was thinking about an optional tournament. There can be a scheduled battle for eight. So, there will be a reminder and you can even see who is going to participate.

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
I think a king of the hill mode will be a good edition for pirate 101.

Rules:
Time limit:20 rounds
Respawn wave: Reinforcements( any defeated companion or player) will respawn at their 'base' every five turns. Abilities won't get reset.
Objective: Control a radius in the middle of the map. The closer you or you ally are inside the radius, the more points your team will earn each round.
No Overtime.