The PvP Spells for Lv 66-75 Ideas :/

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Oct 26, 2012
374
I have many ideas. I dont know if p101 reads them or not, but I sure wish they read this. This is to stabilize any PvP concerns and complaints people have. Keep in mind I dont know all class spells so I may get some stuff wrong here.

Privateer:
Team Immunity [Level 67]: Immunity sheild that blocks 500 damage for everyone in any position. Infinite time
Shadowstep [Level 68]: Regular Shadow step.
Crit Resitance [Level 70]: Blocks 30-40% of all critical attacks. Lasts 4 turns.
Repel Borders 2 [Level 70]: Extra Repel Border attack.
Hit Resitance [Level 71]: Blocks max 25% of anyhit. Everyone. Lasts 3 turns. Cant be stacked with Crit Resistance.
Castle [Level 73]: Every companion near you gets +25% magic and pyhsical resistance. Lasts 4 turns.
Reinforce [Level 74]: 700 heal for everyone, with 2 sets of 100 health afterward. Increases per level.
Call of Zeus [Level 75]: Summon 3 eagle hoptiles with 1000 health, roughly 100-150 damage. Health increases by 80 each level after this, and damage by 20.

Buccaneer:
Vengence Strike 4 [Level 68]: Extra vengence strike.
Relentless 4 [Level 68]: Extra Relentless
Major Fury [Level 70]: All vengence strikes/relentless will be 1.5x rough.
Firey Rage [Level 71]: Reduces all oppositions stats by 70%. Lasts 3 turns.
Stat Stealer [Level 72]:
This is slightly confusing to explain. Lets just say you attack a swash, you get thier agility, damage etc. If your agility (or damage, dodge etc) is higher than thiers, nothing happens. Applies to everyone. Lasts 3 turns. Cant do a boss.
High Crit Resitance [Level 73]: Blocks 55-65% of all critcial attack. Lasts 4 turns.
Reckless Rage [Level 74]: 5 turns of 1.5x damage. No health lost. Same format as Reckless Frenzy. Epics such as riposte dont activate if you miss.
Ares Anger [Level 75]: Same format as that final boss in Bills Promo. Only works if enemy comes to you.

Witchdoctor:
Mojo Thunderstorm [Level 67]: 700 damage (at epic) to all enemy at any position. 3 aftershocks of 50-75 damage.
Team Shadowstepx2 [Level 70]: Takes all units to selected location.
Black Blade [Level 72]: Any guy that comes near will be stabbed by a black blade that gives up to 400 damage. Damage increases by 30 every level after.
Mojo Echo 4 [Level 73]: Extra Mojo Echo attack.
High Crit Resitance [Level 73]: Blocks 55-65% of all critcial attack. Lasts 4 turns.
Mojo Madness [Level 74]: Guarantees that there will be 2 100% chance of 100% accurate mojo echo, witch hunter, cowards bane.
Ghost Rise [Level 74]: Makes you an immune ghost, with all your powers for 4 turns. Activates after you die. Fade after that.
Ghost Call [Level 75]: Makes all your team an immune ghost for 2 turns after they die. Fade after that. Does not apply to pirate avatar(s)
Vadima Voki Toki Riki Raka Blah Blah [Level 75]: Summon Vadima for 3 turns. Lucky witches.

Musketeer and Swasbuckler will come in next post. Please tell me if you find any of these spells unfair and or overpowering. Feel free to post ideas.

SDH65

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
362
good ideas man, i think vengeance strike lvl 4 should be were whatever hit was done to you thats what is done bck, so if subodai attack toro and he block and riposte and hit him subodai will vengeance with damage as if he riposted, if toro roll an epic hit on him, he will epic hit back, super hit, he super hit back, and so forth, except i goes like, if, you were going to miss then it doesnt upgrade it, so like if toro is lvl 65 and there is a lvl 46 subodai and toro epic hit him, subodai will not epic hit back because he havent got the accuracy to hit him in the first..

and double tap and blade storm should consecutive critical, bonnie shoot kill, double tap super hit, double tap mega hit, double tap epic hit, like that.

great ideas though..
Xavier

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
160
I find the Team Immunity for Privateer kind of overpowered. Maybe lower the percentage of Crit Resistance by 5%.

I'm not too sure on the Stat Stealer. I think it would fit another class a bit more, but overall, it's pretty interesting. I think others might complain about it just a little bit.

The last three powers for Witchdoctor bother me. For the Ghost Rise/Call I can just see players just running away and trying to hide from Witchdoctor and companion attacks, and the Witchdoctor's team would be causing havoc. It could be really annoying, and the matches will last longer, and not much action will take place. Summoning Vadima doesn't really make sense. So far (from what I've seen), you can only summon the undead, whether it be skeletons of others or Bone Drakes. Vadima, however, is a living person (in game). It'd be a bit awkward for her to be summoned, just because she is living. I don't know what powers she would have. I just assume she would have the powers that a regular Witchdoctor would have. All in all, it just doesn't really work.

Your ideas are really creative, and I admire that! (I really love your Pirate Poem Thread too!) Overall, most of the powers are pretty balanced and fair. I just have concerns for the Witchdoctor, and the few powers for Privateer and Buccaneer listed above. (I still envy your creativity.)

~Quick Pearl

Bosun
Oct 26, 2012
374
Quick Pearl on Oct 26, 2013 wrote:
I find the Team Immunity for Privateer kind of overpowered. Maybe lower the percentage of Crit Resistance by 5%.

I'm not too sure on the Stat Stealer. I think it would fit another class a bit more, but overall, it's pretty interesting. I think others might complain about it just a little bit.

The last three powers for Witchdoctor bother me. For the Ghost Rise/Call I can just see players just running away and trying to hide from Witchdoctor and companion attacks, and the Witchdoctor's team would be causing havoc. It could be really annoying, and the matches will last longer, and not much action will take place. Summoning Vadima doesn't really make sense. So far (from what I've seen), you can only summon the undead, whether it be skeletons of others or Bone Drakes. Vadima, however, is a living person (in game). It'd be a bit awkward for her to be summoned, just because she is living. I don't know what powers she would have. I just assume she would have the powers that a regular Witchdoctor would have. All in all, it just doesn't really work.

Your ideas are really creative, and I admire that! (I really love your Pirate Poem Thread too!) Overall, most of the powers are pretty balanced and fair. I just have concerns for the Witchdoctor, and the few powers for Privateer and Buccaneer listed above. (I still envy your creativity.)

~Quick Pearl
*Update(s)*

-Team Immunity [Level 67]: spell blocks 200 damage for everyone. Protection increase by 15 each level.
-Stat Stealer[Level 72]: Has changed its name to Copy Cat. Opposition will not lose stats, but user will have thier lower stats matched with oppositions higher stats.
-Ghost Rise [Level 74]: Will be for 2 turns. Witchdoctor will select 3 powers.
-Ghost Call[Level 75]: Will be for 1 turn.

*Major Update(s)*
-High Crit Resistance [Level 73]: Blocks 55-60% of all critical hits. Lasts 5 turns.
-Guards Revenge [Level 68]: Vengence Strikes will have a 15% of being more accurate.

Speical Thanks to Speed Switch and Quick Pearl for suggesting improvements. and have a bit of a complication though. Once the issue is solved thier powers will be posted.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
449
A great idea! but I have to agree, that some are a bit overpowered.

Bosun
Oct 26, 2012
374
pirate101 lover on Oct 28, 2013 wrote:
A great idea! but I have to agree, that some are a bit overpowered.
Thanks for your feedback Can you tell me what spells do you think are overpowered?

Captain
Feb 02, 2013
721
as a privateer I would like a relentless or riposte instead of an extra repel boarders because we all ready have a buff for that

Bosun
Oct 26, 2012
374
Musketeer
Big Barricade [Level 66]: Creates an impenertable wall for 3 turns. Enemy cant pass through.
Back Off 1[Level 68]: Moves enemy that comes into your range back 3 steps. Stacked with overwatch.
Eagles Eye [Level 70]: Increases team accuracy by 25%. Lasts 8 turns
Archers Fury [Level 71]: Increases any musketeers damage by 20%. Lasts 3 turns.
Stay Back [Level 71]: Everyone will have 8 invisble random traps adjacent to them. Traps dont harm them, but harm opposition. Opposition does not know if spell is applied, because replacement spell (eg agility boost) will be used to disguise spell.
Fire Away [Level 72]: Similar to Ares Anger*, but applied in overwatch style.
High Crit Resistance [Level 73]: Blocks 55-60% of all critical attacks. Lasts 5 turns.
Back Off 2 [Level 73]: Moves all enemy targets back 5 steps.
Scary Trap [Level 74]: All traps will now deal 1.5x damage plus orginal damage of traps

Captain
Feb 02, 2013
721
every class seems better then privy

Bosun
Oct 26, 2012
374
zuto4011a on Nov 1, 2013 wrote:
every class seems better then privy
Please note that withinh 10 levels, Reinforce 2 could gain 1200+ health for your whole team (with after heals)! After 10 levels, your 3 eagle hoptiles will have 1800 health per hoptile and roughly 350-400 damage per hoptile (they are your class btw). If you still desperatley want an update, I will increase your "Castle [Level 72]" to 37.5%.

In regards to Team Immunity [Level 68], It cant be too over powering, or else no one can touch your team mates.

Btw, dont stop giving feedback! I want to try and make these spells as fair as possible!

Coming soon

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
160
Golden Guardian on Nov 1, 2013 wrote:
Musketeer
Big Barricade [Level 66]: Creates an impenertable wall for 3 turns. Enemy cant pass through.
Back Off 1[Level 68]: Moves enemy that comes into your range back 3 steps. Stacked with overwatch.
Eagles Eye [Level 70]: Increases team accuracy by 25%. Lasts 8 turns
Archers Fury [Level 71]: Increases any musketeers damage by 20%. Lasts 3 turns.
Stay Back [Level 71]: Everyone will have 8 invisble random traps adjacent to them. Traps dont harm them, but harm opposition. Opposition does not know if spell is applied, because replacement spell (eg agility boost) will be used to disguise spell.
Fire Away [Level 72]: Similar to Ares Anger*, but applied in overwatch style.
High Crit Resistance [Level 73]: Blocks 55-60% of all critical attacks. Lasts 5 turns.
Back Off 2 [Level 73]: Moves all enemy targets back 5 steps.
Scary Trap [Level 74]: All traps will now deal 1.5x damage plus orginal damage of traps
Ah, the only two powers that really annoy me would be Back Off 1 & 2. In Aquila, you face a vulture pirate who has "Stock Repel" that acts just like Repel Boarders, except it knocks the pirate back one space and makes them immobilized for some turns. That fight got REALLY annoying. I mean, Back Off does fit the Musketeer class, but it does get annoying after a while. That's all I really have to say. I don't really know how to adjust it; that's up to your creative mind!

~Quick Pearl

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
362
oh, Musketeers should get bulls eyes, plus one range o all in 9sqr radius for 10 turns.

Bosun
Oct 26, 2012
374
Quick Pearl on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:
Ah, the only two powers that really annoy me would be Back Off 1 & 2. In Aquila, you face a vulture pirate who has "Stock Repel" that acts just like Repel Boarders, except it knocks the pirate back one space and makes them immobilized for some turns. That fight got REALLY annoying. I mean, Back Off does fit the Musketeer class, but it does get annoying after a while. That's all I really have to say. I don't really know how to adjust it; that's up to your creative mind!

~Quick Pearl
Musketeer Updates:
-Back Off 1 [Level 68] and Back Off 2 [Level 73] are now 'power' spells (eg like hurricane round power, assassin strike power) and not 'epic talents' (eg revenge strike, burst fire). Cant be stacked with overwatch.
-Eye of Apollo [Levl 75]: All hits will deal 1.5x damage for next 5 turns + summon apollo for two turns. Apollo is immune, has unlimited range and does about 500 damage at epic. Apollo has 2 of every single musketeer talents (eg burst fire).

New shared melee spell for , and :
Gift of Unity [Level 70]: Get all , , talents for personal avatar for up to 3 turns. Talents are:

Further explanation on Stay Back:
The spell 'Stay Back' will only adjacently surround your units for up to 3 turns. The traps continously move adjacent to musketeers selected units for 3 turns. Traps only work against enemies and not friends. Traps also invisible. For more info please refer to my previous post

Spells coming soon

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
288
How about:
Buccaneers:
67: Second Chance, bonus attack when you miss
70: Herioc charge, +75% Damage, -50% accuracy to target 10 rounds
72: Second Chance 2, bonus attack when you miss, 3 times per round
75: Reckless Rouse: Heal to full health, stun yourself for 5 rounds -75% VS for 5 rounds. After 5 round, Deal damage dealt on self to all enemies (non -75%).

Musketeers
67: Burst Fire, bonus attack when you hit
70: Typhoon shot X3 Damage X formation
70: Shocking Round X3 Damage + Formation
72: Burst Fire 2, bonus attack when you hit, 3 times per round
75: Sniper's Supression, X2 Damage to target, immobilize target for 2 rounds, infinite range.

Privateers
67: Repel Borders 2, bonus attack when enemy approaches, 3 times per round
70: Mascott, +50% incoming healing 5 rounds, affects entire team
72: Repel Borders 3, bonus attack when enemy approaches, may immobilize target, 3 times per round
75: Meditiation, +50% incoming damage for 5 rounds, stun self 5 rounds, major all team healing per round.

Swashbucklers
67: Relentless, bonus attack when you hit
70: Excavation, X4 damage sneak attack plus 3 round bleeding
72: Relentless 2, bonus attack when you hit, 3 times per round
75: Assassin's Snare, X2 poison, prevents powers 3 rounds.
75: Enduring Shadowdance, +3 critical chance, 7 rounds

Witchdoctors
67: Mojo Echo 2, bonus attack when you hit, 3 times per round
70: Spirit Cry, Superior damage plus Superior curse for 2 rounds, infinite range
72: Mojo Rising 2, bonus attack when you kill an enemy, 3 times per round
75: Shadow mime, summon a mimic minion of your target, half health, half epics and half damage
75: Plague, arc damage may bounce off to enemies infinite range away, X1 damage arc, enemies hit become plagued, -25% damage for 3 turns and -50% healing for 3 rounds.

Hopefully these aren't too "op". Yes, privateer & buccaneer got one less power then the other classes, but
then again the powers they got were very good.