Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Chivalry Code

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Hey, this is a code of rules for pvp that you can decide to follow. I just thought they were good things to imply.

1. Be a good sport, dont get angry or throw a fit if you lose and dont boast if you win.
2. Help people who are new to pvp, like giving them tips or showing them strategies that usualy work for you.
3. Encourage your opponents after battle, like maybe "Wow, that was a good strategy," or "Hey, your fighting was good, but why dont you try (Etc.)"
4. Honor, dont use cheats that allow of people like to use, dont purposly glitch the game.
5. No name calling, none, don't do it.
6. No foul language, tons of people do it, it's just a ticket to reporting and an idiotic waste of breath.
7. Kindness counts, be kind to others even if they aren't to you, it's like burning coals on their heads.
8. Don't purposly try to get someone else angry, for no reason should you do this, don't purposly annoy them, and dont make fun of them.

Hope you like my little code of rules, and I hope you want to follow them. Bye!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
noahdd on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
Hey, this is a code of rules for pvp that you can decide to follow. I just thought they were good things to imply.

1. Be a good sport, dont get angry or throw a fit if you lose and dont boast if you win.
2. Help people who are new to pvp, like giving them tips or showing them strategies that usualy work for you.
3. Encourage your opponents after battle, like maybe "Wow, that was a good strategy," or "Hey, your fighting was good, but why dont you try (Etc.)"
4. Honor, dont use cheats that allow of people like to use, dont purposly glitch the game.
5. No name calling, none, don't do it.
6. No foul language, tons of people do it, it's just a ticket to reporting and an idiotic waste of breath.
7. Kindness counts, be kind to others even if they aren't to you, it's like burning coals on their heads.
8. Don't purposly try to get someone else angry, for no reason should you do this, don't purposly annoy them, and dont make fun of them.

Hope you like my little code of rules, and I hope you want to follow them. Bye!
Sounds like a great code and an even greater title. * Copies down and nails it to wall of PVP Arenas.*

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
Sounds like a great code and an even greater title. * Copies down and nails it to wall of PVP Arenas.*
Looks like someone took a leaf out of Martin Luther's book.
I like yer rules Noahdd, very good morals and rules for a nice, clean, fair duel. One thing I would like to say is that I Personally find a wee bit of friendly banter between sides perfectly all right, as long as it is in good intention and doesn't go too far. Aside from that, well written art thine rules.

with what little honor I have,

Impish Omar Underwood

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Undead Obeah on Dec 23, 2013 wrote:
Looks like someone took a leaf out of Martin Luther's book.
I like yer rules Noahdd, very good morals and rules for a nice, clean, fair duel. One thing I would like to say is that I Personally find a wee bit of friendly banter between sides perfectly all right, as long as it is in good intention and doesn't go too far. Aside from that, well written art thine rules.

with what little honor I have,

Impish Omar Underwood
Lol yes that 95 Theses is indeed a good illustration. Hopefully it will not spark as many wars.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
I agree on all. This one person I went up against three a fit because I won.

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
I agree with all of the above. Haha 95 theses. I love European history. (Accidentally reveals nerdiness) I think I should just stop talking now, because if I continued, I would just unleash my full nerdiness upon all of you, and it wouldn't be pretty

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
DrParrot on Dec 26, 2013 wrote:
I agree with all of the above. Haha 95 theses. I love European history. (Accidentally reveals nerdiness) I think I should just stop talking now, because if I continued, I would just unleash my full nerdiness upon all of you, and it wouldn't be pretty
Unleash the beast DrParrot

Full nerdiness is more than welcome in my books. Some of the most nerdified brains have created the most amazing games (and so much more). Nothing wrong at all with having a wealth of knowledge showing a passion for that knowledge. In fact I myself am about 2/3 nerdian on my mother's side, thrice removed

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
DrParrot on Dec 26, 2013 wrote:
No shame in nerdiness. Nerds actually rule the world anyway, we all know it but are just afraid to admit it.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
I am doing a history report on Martin Luther and just read an entire book on him! (he says randomly)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Dec 26, 2013 wrote:
Unleash the beast DrParrot

Full nerdiness is more than welcome in my books. Some of the most nerdified brains have created the most amazing games (and so much more). Nothing wrong at all with having a wealth of knowledge showing a passion for that knowledge. In fact I myself am about 2/3 nerdian on my mother's side, thrice removed
Lol. Brilliant. Love your style.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
Lol. Brilliant. Love your style.
Thank you, thank you- you're not so bad yourself You keep me smiling for sure.

Captain
May 13, 2011
uhh... isnt this thread about rules involving courtesy and good sportsmanship? lets not hijack the thread here

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Good I now follow those rules but the problem is people still won't listien

Captain
May 13, 2011
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
Good I now follow those rules but the problem is people still won't listien
unfortunately, the spar chamber forum isnt as active as the others. too bad for me. i like posting here despite not doing a lot of pvp

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
True, but if we get enough to follow it will make a difference.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Sneaky George Quar... on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
unfortunately, the spar chamber forum isnt as active as the others. too bad for me. i like posting here despite not doing a lot of pvp
Same I don't do much pvp either unless bored done it 6 times yes this is the least posted area I know that but there is only around 7 people that actually post here others make a topic and leave it