Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Tempest of Torpedoes Bug?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
I'd figured I'd post this here to get some answers (assuming this would be the place to post this... ).

The thing is; I couldn’t help but notice the many times I’ve used this power lately that it haves this tendency to knock enemies in all sorts of directions: forward, backwards, sideways, etc. - something I haven’t seen or heard of an ability being able to do. And, of course, no matter which way they’re sent, it interrupts their movement.

I know that these bombs are supposed to cause knockback, but are they supposed to be sending enemies in every other direction as well?

Developer
Bosun
May 10, 2010
Ok, this in not a bug for tempest of torpedoes, but this is a bug about bombs. When bombs are dropped, there becomes a lag during the drop, a scratchy noise sound effect, then another sound of bombs resuming the drop. This happens with both the musketeer bomb drop and Louis Le Bisque bomb drop. Can ye please look into this bug, it is a bit annoying.

Thanks