Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

SWASHBUCKLERS ONLY!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 31, 2012
Hello fellow swashbucklers, how do you do this fine day? So everyone knows how hard it is to win a battle with a privy (max) on the other team right? Or is this just for me dealing with this *stands in corner* I'm probably the only one. So anyways here are a few tips for swashbucklers only! And for the privy, witches, muskets, and bucks get off, find another topic ( me: typical, I say in the title swashbucklers only and then look i see twiddle dee and twiddle dumb over here reading this and plotting to kill us in pvp ) So anyways hope these tips help

Step one: use the buffs, the best one for me so far is in the buck training home and it's the one with the squid coming up around you and gives you 50% more chance to be stronger.

Step two: let you're companions go ahead of you stay in the back and use the hidden, also these are my best choices for companions in Pvp: Bonnie Ann, she's the best, she can shoot when someone starts to come up to her and she has healing and she can blast an area so ( people can lose their hidden )Also senna is a really good one, she can do the fire so you can put it all over the place so the other side will get burned and maybe slowed Also el taco aka el toro he's a pretty good one and can go long distances with his wip thing Also hwakulse is a good one ( TIP use muskets as much as possible, it really helps) ( Another tip spread you're companions apart like two or three spaces from each other so just in case someone wants to do the cluster spell and bombs and that kind of stuff they can't do it)

Step three: use armor, Hevesy armor, the best you can find ( don't care about the looks care about what it has like health, armor, residence, ect) it helps a whole lot also weapons again don't care bout looks care about what it has to offer

Hope these tips help, also swashbucklers add more tips please any other ones I missed I would love to hear

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Hello fearless Isabella 14. My name is Dark Amber Dove. I am a MAX level swashbuckler and it is by far the easiest thing to take down a privateer in pvp. I use the poison and curse power. I also use bleeding powers. I can totally defeat any one who challenges me.

Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
Jack is probably going to move this thread to The Spar Chamber....

Anyways, I'm primarily a musketeer and a privateer but I DO have a swashy so what the heck.

To add a little of my knowledge to your tips, swashbucklers don't have the choice to learn heavy armor, if that's what you meant by 'hevesy' . Also, rather than the buck strength buff, a juju or agility buff might be the better choice seeing that swashbucklers themselves and 3 of the companions you mentioned, Bonnie, El Toro, Senna (Zeena I think) boost from agility. Hwakulse (Hawkules, I'm getting pretty good at this, huh) does boost from strength so that's where a juju would come in handy.

I don't believe any of these tips could allow any swashy to beat a well put together privateer, but all the same.

Nikki

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
N1ckee on Mar 6, 2014 wrote:
Jack is probably going to move this thread to The Spar Chamber....

Anyways, I'm primarily a musketeer and a privateer but I DO have a swashy so what the heck.

To add a little of my knowledge to your tips, swashbucklers don't have the choice to learn heavy armor, if that's what you meant by 'hevesy' . Also, rather than the buck strength buff, a juju or agility buff might be the better choice seeing that swashbucklers themselves and 3 of the companions you mentioned, Bonnie, El Toro, Senna (Zeena I think) boost from agility. Hwakulse (Hawkules, I'm getting pretty good at this, huh) does boost from strength so that's where a juju would come in handy.

I don't believe any of these tips could allow any swashy to beat a well put together privateer, but all the same.

Nikki
Sometimes its not the powers or the companions, its the strategy that is played out from the player that controls all.

Ensign
Dec 31, 2012
Ok I read through my answer again and half of it was spelled wrong Stupid auto correct Anyways senna is zenna Hwakulse or however I spelled it is supposed to be hawkules. Ugh stupid me, my dumb self, sorry everyone who read my message and probably thought I was a lame stupid girl with bad grammar. I really honestly didn't mean to. Anyways it is true swashbucklers don't have the choice to have the 'heavy armor' as a talent, but I usually stitch the looks of heavy armor to regular stuff, but what I meant is find the pice of clothing that has the best stuff ( health, residence, ect....) and use that to pvp, and the juju spell I will defiantly get, once I get my next practice point.And I also never thought of the posing spell

Thanks for the answers, and once again I'm so sorry for the spelling (blame auto correct)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
FearlessIsabella14 on Mar 7, 2014 wrote:
Ok I read through my answer again and half of it was spelled wrong Stupid auto correct Anyways senna is zenna Hwakulse or however I spelled it is supposed to be hawkules. Ugh stupid me, my dumb self, sorry everyone who read my message and probably thought I was a lame stupid girl with bad grammar. I really honestly didn't mean to. Anyways it is true swashbucklers don't have the choice to have the 'heavy armor' as a talent, but I usually stitch the looks of heavy armor to regular stuff, but what I meant is find the pice of clothing that has the best stuff ( health, residence, ect....) and use that to pvp, and the juju spell I will defiantly get, once I get my next practice point.And I also never thought of the posing spell

Thanks for the answers, and once again I'm so sorry for the spelling (blame auto correct)
No worries Isabella, I have many friends with lots of auto correct stories that are really hilarious once the blushing fades. It is really hard to catch edits made by a tablet that are real words that are close to what you said but not quite. (Well sometimes they are close, sometimes I wonder what on earth the auto correct was thinking, lol) Don't be so hard on yourself, you are not dumb or stupid, you are merely dealing with an auto correct gremlin that managed to get fed after midnight.
We understood you and that is all that matters. There is no spelling and grammar judging going on here. Tablets are notoriously practical jokers and those with tablets are well aware of it and the rest of us just learn to enjoy the jokes created by them.

Ensign
Dec 31, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 7, 2014 wrote:
No worries Isabella, I have many friends with lots of auto correct stories that are really hilarious once the blushing fades. It is really hard to catch edits made by a tablet that are real words that are close to what you said but not quite. (Well sometimes they are close, sometimes I wonder what on earth the auto correct was thinking, lol) Don't be so hard on yourself, you are not dumb or stupid, you are merely dealing with an auto correct gremlin that managed to get fed after midnight.
We understood you and that is all that matters. There is no spelling and grammar judging going on here. Tablets are notoriously practical jokers and those with tablets are well aware of it and the rest of us just learn to enjoy the jokes created by them.
Dear Chrissy Th'Blesser,

Wow you're so nice, I thought no one would understand but you do I swear " the world " or whoever does auto correct needs to stop, and let people spell things.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
FearlessIsabella14 on Mar 10, 2014 wrote:
Dear Chrissy Th'Blesser,

Wow you're so nice, I thought no one would understand but you do I swear " the world " or whoever does auto correct needs to stop, and let people spell things.
Thank you so kindly. While I don't yet have a tablet, I do remember having a phone with it and I found the options part and shut the furstunkin thing off. Do tablets have an options part where you can opt out of auto correct? If so I would be having that particular feature walk the plank for sure.

Ensign
Dec 31, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 10, 2014 wrote:
Thank you so kindly. While I don't yet have a tablet, I do remember having a phone with it and I found the options part and shut the furstunkin thing off. Do tablets have an options part where you can opt out of auto correct? If so I would be having that particular feature walk the plank for sure.
To you're question " do tablets have an options part where you can opt out of auto correct? " I don't believe so unfortunately, I have checked many times on my tablet and still no button to turn off auto correct, I mean really you can update things like, games, new versions of the tablet or phone, even camera I think, and they still haven't made a button for auto correct