Swashbucklers only 2:WITCHDOCTORS BEWARE

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
539
Attention everyone in pirate101 i declare a pvp swashbuckler vs. witchdoctor war and we will need a strategy against witchdoctors so please give us strategies against the witch menace
silver joseph vane

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
419
thatonevalenciansw... on Oct 27, 2013 wrote:
Attention everyone in pirate101 i declare a pvp swashbuckler vs. witchdoctor war and we will need a strategy against witchdoctors so please give us strategies against the witch menace
silver joseph vane
Well, considering the fact Witchdoctors could easily come to this thread and read off any tactic and strategy we post and work their ways around it... lol

Captain
May 16, 2011
553
Bloody Belle on Oct 27, 2013 wrote:
Well, considering the fact Witchdoctors could easily come to this thread and read off any tactic and strategy we post and work their ways around it... lol
Well said.......ehehehe.....Watch out for the Witchdoctors.....

Modest Hank Ironside~ Level 65 Witchdoctor~
~Master of Three Storms~

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
184
Black Lily: We'll just haunt you and make you take damage over time before you can even touch us and then we'll set up a wall of minions. Simple as that. And then we've won the match.

Silver Fiona: No way! We would run up to you first then use all of our fancy attacks before you could do anything.
Simple as that. Then we've won the match.

Black Lily: Why you- *Tackles Fiona* *Big wrestling match begins* * Black Lily wins as being unusually strong for a Witchdoctor* Hmmph. We'll see who messes with me again next time. *Smoothes coat and walks away*

Swashbucklers beware!
Fight us if you dare!
-Black Lily

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
1190
Frozenmuskets on Nov 5, 2013 wrote:
Black Lily: We'll just haunt you and make you take damage over time before you can even touch us and then we'll set up a wall of minions. Simple as that. And then we've won the match.

Silver Fiona: No way! We would run up to you first then use all of our fancy attacks before you could do anything.
Simple as that. Then we've won the match.

Black Lily: Why you- *Tackles Fiona* *Big wrestling match begins* * Black Lily wins as being unusually strong for a Witchdoctor* Hmmph. We'll see who messes with me again next time. *Smoothes coat and walks away*

Swashbucklers beware!
Fight us if you dare!
-Black Lily
*Helps Fiona up, helps dust her off, gives her back her hat*

Don't feel bad, I've lost lots of rough and tumble matches in my time too. If it's any comfort, I'm sure you would beat my witchdoctor, Anneke Nightingale... if she didn't bonk you over the head with her staff first. I recommend distraction: witchdoctors are generally fascinated by unique observations of nature. Something like "say, isn't that a new comet in the sky?" usually always works.

But, I thought we were all on the same side, yes?

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
419
Anne Radcliffe on Nov 6, 2013 wrote:
*Helps Fiona up, helps dust her off, gives her back her hat*

Don't feel bad, I've lost lots of rough and tumble matches in my time too. If it's any comfort, I'm sure you would beat my witchdoctor, Anneke Nightingale... if she didn't bonk you over the head with her staff first. I recommend distraction: witchdoctors are generally fascinated by unique observations of nature. Something like "say, isn't that a new comet in the sky?" usually always works.

But, I thought we were all on the same side, yes?

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
"A common enemy that can unite the oldest of foes."~ The Chronicles of Narnia.

And I believe we all know who that "common enemy" is...

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
28
lol make sure to watch out for us!
Silent Maricela Quietly

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
539
pirate1234241 on Nov 7, 2013 wrote:
lol make sure to watch out for us!
Silent Maricela Quietly
get the engineers
ENGIE!
Engineer:Yea!
Place a sentry here
Engineer:alrighty than
*Engineer sets up his sentries*
Engineer:Come at me bro.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
"Yea! Let's beat the Witchdoctors!" Savannah shouts pridefully as she lifts one of her daggers to the sky, a triumphant look on her face.

"Savvy-chan, kyoki o teishi..."

"What, Emma?"

"Stop the madness, Savannah."

"Swashbucklers are so arrogant," Keira complains from her seat.

"Ha! You're one to talk, witch!"

"Raven is the only witch among us, remember?"

"Guys, tone it down."

"Shut up, Emma!" Savannah and Keira exclaimed in unison. At their words, Emma's violet claws extended from the mechanical bracelet around her wrist, threatening them in a way of 'watch your language unless you want me to claw your face off.' It worked.

"Anyway, I vote we spar!"

"But that's Amy and I's thing!"

"Too bad, Keira!"

"Let's see then..." Keira crosses her leg over the other. She leisurely snaps her fingers, and a burst of ghost fire forms at her fingertips. She points her finger toward Savannah and yawns as a burst of fire singes Savannah. "Too easy."

Ciao!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
283
Highlander Fox of ... on Nov 8, 2013 wrote:
"Yea! Let's beat the Witchdoctors!" Savannah shouts pridefully as she lifts one of her daggers to the sky, a triumphant look on her face.

"Savvy-chan, kyoki o teishi..."

"What, Emma?"

"Stop the madness, Savannah."

"Swashbucklers are so arrogant," Keira complains from her seat.

"Ha! You're one to talk, witch!"

"Raven is the only witch among us, remember?"

"Guys, tone it down."

"Shut up, Emma!" Savannah and Keira exclaimed in unison. At their words, Emma's violet claws extended from the mechanical bracelet around her wrist, threatening them in a way of 'watch your language unless you want me to claw your face off.' It worked.

"Anyway, I vote we spar!"

"But that's Amy and I's thing!"

"Too bad, Keira!"

"Let's see then..." Keira crosses her leg over the other. She leisurely snaps her fingers, and a burst of ghost fire forms at her fingertips. She points her finger toward Savannah and yawns as a burst of fire singes Savannah. "Too easy."

Ciao!
"Ahh Raven…Such a mysterious and clever little witchy. She's fun to play off of (for Omar at least. Me, not so much most likely.)
"Hello everyone! Alexander Hobbes is the name, chaos is the game. nice to meet ye all. If your wondering where Omar's at, don't worry, he's just a wee bit preoccupied at the moment with…Wait, are we plotting against witchdoctors here? Ingenious! I would love to play this little game with all you fine peoples. Between you and me, one of Omar's greatest flaws is his…"
"Hobbes! COme back here, I've a bone to pick with ye!!!"
"Oops, Omar's back. Gotta run. Nice meeting you!"
(Alex then runs off while Omar clumsily staggers back into view.)

Ensign
Dec 20, 2008
33
thatonevalenciansw... on Oct 27, 2013 wrote:
Attention everyone in pirate101 i declare a pvp swashbuckler vs. witchdoctor war and we will need a strategy against witchdoctors so please give us strategies against the witch menace
silver joseph vane
a good strategy make your first three powers walk in darkness poison and mighty charge walk in darkness lets you hide and doubles your attack then go and poison them and then the poison gives you extra agility and mighty charge reduces their accuracy which lets you have a better chance at dodging and gives you more agility so with increased agility and dodge you will have high attack power and better chances to dodge and get stabby weapons that get a bonus on agility an that will make you a force to be reckoned with

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
539
Daring Brandon Van... on Nov 10, 2013 wrote:
a good strategy make your first three powers walk in darkness poison and mighty charge walk in darkness lets you hide and doubles your attack then go and poison them and then the poison gives you extra agility and mighty charge reduces their accuracy which lets you have a better chance at dodging and gives you more agility so with increased agility and dodge you will have high attack power and better chances to dodge and get stabby weapons that get a bonus on agility an that will make you a force to be reckoned with
Very well let's take this conflict to the spar chamber shall we?

Ensign
Dec 20, 2008
33
thatonevalenciansw... on Nov 11, 2013 wrote:
Very well let's take this conflict to the spar chamber shall we?
all right let me know who wins go boo swashbucklers rule

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
160
Daring Brandon Van... on Nov 12, 2013 wrote:
all right let me know who wins go boo swashbucklers rule
Now now, let's not put down other classes. ^^ Witchdoctors are just as good as Swashbucklers, and no one deserves to be booed. ^^

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
539
Quick Pearl on Nov 12, 2013 wrote:
Now now, let's not put down other classes. ^^ Witchdoctors are just as good as Swashbucklers, and no one deserves to be booed. ^^
Lets go battle shall we.
also daring brandon my friend
=swashbuckler
=witchdoctor
(how this many people confuse the swirly purple hoodoo for a violet flower i have no idea.)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
thatonevalenciansw... on Nov 14, 2013 wrote:
Lets go battle shall we.
also daring brandon my friend
=swashbuckler
=witchdoctor
(how this many people confuse the swirly purple hoodoo for a violet flower i have no idea.)
I think is statement translated is: "Let me know who wins. Go Swashbucklers, boo Witchdoctors, Swashbucklers rule.
Does it make better sense now? The lack of punctuation does make it confusing.

let me know who wins go boo swashbucklers rule

Ensign
Dec 20, 2008
33
thatonevalenciansw... on Nov 14, 2013 wrote:
Lets go battle shall we.
also daring brandon my friend
=swashbuckler
=witchdoctor
(how this many people confuse the swirly purple hoodoo for a violet flower i have no idea.)
are you asking me to battle with you because if you are I don't know what level you are but I'm only level 25 so I don't know if I should just let me know when and what level

Captain
May 16, 2011
553
"Ha, not only are Witchdoctors strong..." Said Hank slowly, as if choosing his words with security. "Witchdoctors could use telepathy, and mind reading. We Witchdoctors can not only predict your swift moves, but we can fill your mind with taunts.

"Do you really think you can stand up to that sort of power? Besides, powerful Witchdoctors can incinerate or blow up their foes, with one wave of a staff." *Surrounds self with mojo, and blasts away another angry Swashbuckler mob.*

"See what I mean?" Said Hank, smirking. Then he blinked, and said, "Ha, now don't take this as a downgrade to Swashes, not saying that they aren't powerful. It's just....Witchdoctors are flipping magicians! And some of them are insane."

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
539
Thunder Hawk on Nov 17, 2013 wrote:
"Ha, not only are Witchdoctors strong..." Said Hank slowly, as if choosing his words with security. "Witchdoctors could use telepathy, and mind reading. We Witchdoctors can not only predict your swift moves, but we can fill your mind with taunts.

"Do you really think you can stand up to that sort of power? Besides, powerful Witchdoctors can incinerate or blow up their foes, with one wave of a staff." *Surrounds self with mojo, and blasts away another angry Swashbuckler mob.*

"See what I mean?" Said Hank, smirking. Then he blinked, and said, "Ha, now don't take this as a downgrade to Swashes, not saying that they aren't powerful. It's just....Witchdoctors are flipping magicians! And some of them are insane."
Alright you witchdoctor's mind if we take this to the battlefield,like the brawlin hall and spar chamber.

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
97
Just so we get a little more organized, I propose somthin' like this:
Lvl 10 Witchdoctor vs. Lvl 10 Swashbuckler
Lvl 20 Witchdoctor vs. Lvl 20 Swashbuckler
Lvl 30 Witchdoctor vs. Lvl 30 Swashbuckler and it continues till we can't find a higher Lvl.
Course, it doesn't have to be 20 vs 20 or 60 vs 60, it could very well be a 19 vs 20 or 40 vs 41.
And everyone should know by now that you can only do four players against four, so for the first round, we do 10, 20, 30, 40 vs 10, 20, 30, 40. The second round we do 50, 55, 60, 65 vs 50, 55, 60, 65, or until it stops. (Am I right it stops at 65?)
Now, we can't an epic Swashbuckler vs Witchdoctor war if no one knows where it is! I can't say a time that works for everyone, but let's say we all meet at the Spar Chamber on server Sly Winkum. (Second to last page, very bottom server) if that doesn't work, we all move to Catbeard. (First page, second to last server)
It should be noted that not everyone in P101 has Text or Open Chat, ('specialy not me) so please don't get annoyed when some of us Menu Chatters can't respond to "..." (I mean really, who can?)

Hope this helps!

~Merciless Emma Jenkins, Lvl 39 Swashbuckler

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2012
51
hey Joseph i just want you to know that i may be a low lvl swashbuckler but i want to join a few pvp battles can sharpen my skills for the main and side quest so if you want to me to join friend me alright?

cunning Zane Hawkins

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
539
the awesome smuggl... on Nov 25, 2013 wrote:
hey Joseph i just want you to know that i may be a low lvl swashbuckler but i want to join a few pvp battles can sharpen my skills for the main and side quest so if you want to me to join friend me alright?

cunning Zane Hawkins
sure.

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2012
51
thatonevalenciansw... on Nov 26, 2013 wrote:
sure.
thx man meet me in the spar chamber tomorrow at 5:00 pm is that ok? i can test my skills and we can be friends.

cunning Zane Hawkins lvl 10 swashbuckler

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
539
the awesome smuggl... on Nov 27, 2013 wrote:
thx man meet me in the spar chamber tomorrow at 5:00 pm is that ok? i can test my skills and we can be friends.

cunning Zane Hawkins lvl 10 swashbuckler
very well maggot besides we will have to train for the battle on thanksgiving of avery also is it on avery or blind mew or some other realm?

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2013
68
Mob of swashbucklers come running at David.
David: So you want to play
Swash1: Come on guys kill him
David swings his staff around defeating all of the bucklers around with one simple mojo blast
*David walks off laughing*
David: You don't need a sharp big knife or sword to be a threat. ;)