Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Second Chance..

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2015
So if you noticed, some pets can grant ''Second Chance''.

I had an argument with my friend about it, and i came up with an idea
That ''Second Chance'' can help with Reckless Frenzy (65)

I do not know if it work's or not, but i want to know.

Does ''Second Chance'' make another Reckless attack, if the enemy blocks?

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Yes it does, it's not always favoured because some don't want to miss to a swash twice when they have riposte 3 if you want a second rank of second chance the earth guardians on the giant turtle in mooshu drop a weapon giving a bonus rank of second chance so you can use second chance 3 times in 1 turn

Edit: just as extra advice I'm pretty sure you can't actually get 3 ranks of second chance but I would only use it if I had 3 ranks

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 25, 2016 wrote:
Yes it does, it's not always favoured because some don't want to miss to a swash twice when they have riposte 3 if you want a second rank of second chance the earth guardians on the giant turtle in mooshu drop a weapon giving a bonus rank of second chance so you can use second chance 3 times in 1 turn

Edit: just as extra advice I'm pretty sure you can't actually get 3 ranks of second chance but I would only use it if I had 3 ranks
Hehehe, First Strike, Dodge, Riposte ( 3 ranks )

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2015
Then i need to farm Metal Guardian, and the snake now

I need First Strike 3!!

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Second Chance does give you a second chance after you miss your reckless frenzy, however it does not allow you to continue your reckless frenzy. This can be seen with Hoodoo Cornelius, the bundle companion.

Also, since when can pets grant second chance? Could someone please point me in the correct direction here? (My buccaneer is interested )

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2015
I saw a buccaneer with a Scylla Spawn, granting Second Chance

It's most likely an Ultra Rare talent