PVP unfairness.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 17, 2013
40
Does it seem like one side has really high level players and the other side has the lower level players?
I think its unfair I think people should actually look at what sides players are on and see which side would be fair for them to join.

Lieutenant
May 08, 2010
127
happens all the time we cant stop it till they make pvp like wizards.

Ensign
Jun 08, 2013
10
Okay first of all i made a post just like this and it got no reply . And I completely agree with you. However my main problem is getting my kills stolen ( execption: yesterday a level 65 kindly let me destroy the other team). I'm a level 25 . There is always a max level around and unless I want to lose I have to join their team. However then I don't get a chance to fight.

And also i'm tired of all he level 4's hanging around........ there their to easy to kill

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2013
58
Thats why i didn't rush to pvp i just didn't bother with it !

Captain
May 13, 2011
564
BlazeEverheart on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
Okay first of all i made a post just like this and it got no reply . And I completely agree with you. However my main problem is getting my kills stolen ( execption: yesterday a level 65 kindly let me destroy the other team). I'm a level 25 . There is always a max level around and unless I want to lose I have to join their team. However then I don't get a chance to fight.

And also i'm tired of all he level 4's hanging around........ there their to easy to kill
why getting bothered by kill stealing? it doesnt negatively affect you or anything

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
207
BlazeEverheart on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
Okay first of all i made a post just like this and it got no reply . And I completely agree with you. However my main problem is getting my kills stolen ( execption: yesterday a level 65 kindly let me destroy the other team). I'm a level 25 . There is always a max level around and unless I want to lose I have to join their team. However then I don't get a chance to fight.

And also i'm tired of all he level 4's hanging around........ there their to easy to kill
Well, everyone was a low level at one point. You didn't just start out at level 15... And if level 4s want to pvp they have to do it somewhere, right? Also, they probably think its cool to have a high level fighting with them. I think it's cool and I'm level 33...

Rachel - Level 33

Ensign
Jun 30, 2013
14
Meh, I don't think it's unfair. I know plenty of max leveled people who get upset once they enter a PVP battle and all they have to face is level 4's...
I do think that PVP should be a little more balanced according to your level. Maybe make a PVP chamber where only max leveled characters are allowed in? But then again, we might get several complaints if that ever happens...

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
419
Lavender Lily on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
Meh, I don't think it's unfair. I know plenty of max leveled people who get upset once they enter a PVP battle and all they have to face is level 4's...
I do think that PVP should be a little more balanced according to your level. Maybe make a PVP chamber where only max leveled characters are allowed in? But then again, we might get several complaints if that ever happens...
Well, I haven't played Wizard101 in a while... but I heard they created a thing called (i think) the Tournament Arena... if Pirates could get something like that, that would be great...

Also, I agree with you, Ariel. Neither team truly wins when all there are to fight are a bunch of lvl 4's and you're at max lvl... It's also annoying when a whole team of max players play and you're maxed, but your team are a bunch of lvl 20's or something. That's not the only thing that really irritates me... what also gets at me is whenever you try to fight, once the game is over, a bunch of people rush to the center of the room to play and you end up missing your turn...

Also having people in the center of the battle, when they're not even playing, and you can't see the fight that well because there's a bunch of people crowding a certain companion... that annoys me too, because if I have to wait, I want to, at the very least, see the fight; get a good idea what the order of the fight is, and such... But I can't do that when I have 5 or so people running all over the battle board, blocking my way, or confusing me on who's really playing and who's not!

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
70
Sneaky George Quar... on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
why getting bothered by kill stealing? it doesnt negatively affect you or anything
You're a quarter too? Hmmm..... seems like we have a relation together, hmmm.......

So, yes, PVP is the most unfair thing in the Spiral(except for Hydra. Really?)Ok, will you dudes just chill and not join in with PVP if you clearly see the matchups are fair? I will never forgive you!
Swashy

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
358
CressHall on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
Does it seem like one side has really high level players and the other side has the lower level players?
I think its unfair I think people should actually look at what sides players are on and see which side would be fair for them to join.
the problem is that all the PvP arenas are in the starter area to which any level can jump in and join... we need to be able to have arenas as housing additions or simply as separate houses to which a player can hook their houses together through housing portals.... until you separate PvP areas from where all the low level players are, you aren't going to get around this PvP problem

Captain
Feb 02, 2013
721
I have an idea how about a pvp arena in nova Aquila where players can pvp, that stops the low level problem and stops the unfairness because only max level's and their friends who port can pvp

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
302
zuto4011a on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:
I have an idea how about a pvp arena in nova Aquila where players can pvp, that stops the low level problem and stops the unfairness because only max level's and their friends who port can pvp
That's fine, except for the players who don't have subscriptions and play pvp while they wait for new content to come out. We don't want to become elitists. If you want to play specific people, just arrange to meet in an arena on an empty realm.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
362
thats why its called practice. dont get on the sigil if you cant win, your mid-max level and you wanna pvp? well get the buddy your gonna pvp and go to an empty realm (there is always one)

dont get on the sigil with people who worked hard before they pvp if you dont want to.

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
358
Row4n412 on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
That's fine, except for the players who don't have subscriptions and play pvp while they wait for new content to come out. We don't want to become elitists. If you want to play specific people, just arrange to meet in an arena on an empty realm.
those who want to just have an area to PvP in while waiting for new worlds would simply purchase the area with crowns, and since most everyone I meet while playing this game have items and areas they purchased with crowns upon them if they PvP they most likely wouldn't mind getting the area... the best solution I come up with though is to allow players to place 4v4 PvP areas in their homes or to offer homes set up for PvP and ship combat areas and the like, why shouldn't we have this type of housing available to us?

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
304
There should be a PvP house in every world, we can balance the levels then.

Ensign
Nov 28, 2012
1
I know it is very unfair when you just want to fight your own level or around your level fights then level 65 are always there to ruin fun.i think pirate101 should make like a rank system so you could not get crushed by higher levels.