Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

PvP tickets

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 22, 2010
Okay, this is a question we've all been asking. we're are the PvP tickets?Wizard 101 has them,why can't Pirate 101 have them? It would make sense and it would be pretty cool. in the ticket shop [or whatever it's called.] in Wizard 101 has clothing items called duelist items so, for Pirate 101 i was thinking there could be a set of gear like that for each class, swashbuckler: duelist's attire, buccaneer: gladiator's gear and so on.
who else thinks that the tickets are a good idea?

Fearless Chase Kipton lvl 25 swashbuckler

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
korgan002 on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
Okay, this is a question we've all been asking. we're are the PvP tickets?Wizard 101 has them,why can't Pirate 101 have them? It would make sense and it would be pretty cool. in the ticket shop [or whatever it's called.] in Wizard 101 has clothing items called duelist items so, for Pirate 101 i was thinking there could be a set of gear like that for each class, swashbuckler: duelist's attire, buccaneer: gladiator's gear and so on.

I think that would be a great idea and it would be nice but it could destroy player vs player like it did in wizard 101 and it would make people upset to not have that kind of gear .But over all I think it would be a great idea .romantic rebbeca ivring level 64

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
korgan002 on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:

Since Ranked PvP hasn't been introduced to Pirate101, there is no reason to have tickets yet. You can only win tickets from Ranked PvP.

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
This is a really good idea!
But maybe we can add something new, like a premium stuff and so on.

Swashy The Commander of the Monquistan Opposition and Valencian Resistance

Ensign
Mar 24, 2013
Ensign
Mar 24, 2013
Oran from Urz on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
Since Ranked PvP hasn't been introduced to Pirate101, there is no reason to have tickets yet. You can only win tickets from Ranked PvP.
Good point on your part

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Perhaps, but not until PvP develops a wee bit. There be troubles in the Halls already and I'm not to think that, until organization occurs (making duels, separate arenas, ect.), Arena tickets may not be the best option as we speaks.
But after that, I'm for it all de way.

Cunning Sebastian Nicols
The Monquisition's Loose Cannon