Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

PVP help for Swashbuckler

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 28, 2013
Hey guys! I know this is silly because the update has been out for so long, but i'm just now getting into ranked pvp and I am really bad. Idk if this is normal when you start off or what. I'm playing as my lvl 65 buckler and I could really use some tips and any help really Please and Thank you Tarlac Percy.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Swashbuckler on Jun 4, 2016 wrote:
Hey guys! I know this is silly because the update has been out for so long, but i'm just now getting into ranked pvp and I am really bad. Idk if this is normal when you start off or what. I'm playing as my lvl 65 buckler and I could really use some tips and any help really Please and Thank you Tarlac Percy.
If you have never done any PVP, then starting off badly is normal. As in any sport or activity, practice is key to improving.
As a level 65 buckler, you have a weapon at your disposal - Black Fog. for 5 rounds you're hidden, you can then take a round or two to buff ( Shadowdance ) or shield ( if you have gear that grants such ).
Since you haven't told us how you're equipped or what team you're using, a detailed strategy can't be suggested.

Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
Get the following gear,

fort hat-friar sand

wu gong jacket-baazar

shoes of faunus-disloyks(not sure if i spelled it right but he's the dog in the cave)

sprocket key-bishop

dragon axe of doom, tower staff -tower of moo manchu/ crown weapon-sea sheller or boarding knives

tower ring-tower of moo manchu

tower totem-tower of moo manchu

pet that has elusive tide and brutal charge grant, and webs and scent/bare minimum pet must have elusive and brutal charge, and tide depending on the weapon you use

also practice in the spar chamber

good luck