Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

PvP Class Tier List?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 03, 2016
Hey guys, I'm just wondering if any PvP guru's in here could enlighten me on the general current PvP Tier List.

Lieutenant
Nov 26, 2010
S Tier - Buccaneers, insane chains and for some reason is also tanky.

A Tier - Privateer and Musketeer. Can deal with Buccaneers/outlast them and abuse Angry Orchard to help deal with them

B Tier - Swashbuckler, are ok but struggle more or less now since Buccaneers can out grind them and with first strike strategies disable their entire main game plan. Same for Privateers and Musketeers can just knockback bombs and camp a corner to survive initial start.

C Tier - Witchdoctors. Everything a Witch can do, Privateer can do better. Weakest class against buccaneers. Can beat Privateers hard and Swashbuckler is 50/50 but struggle to deal with angry orchard musketeers with Nausica+Goro core.

Ensign
Oct 29, 2012
Community Leader
xMattDaBoss on Jun 26, 2018 wrote:
S:

A:

B:

C:

D:
So uh, you're quite hot on witchdoctor buddy. You do realize that witch hunter makes all witch doctor strats that aren't hardcore summon spam non-viable right? The order of the rest looks pretty good, but I have a few problems with putting exactly one class in each tier.

Here's what I'd say the tier list looks like
  • S: Privy with full cheese set (trees, banner, scratch, boon/nausica, cottas)
  • S- :Buck
  • A+: Privy without cheese
  • B: Musketeer, Swashbuckler
  • F- :Witchdoctor

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Petty Officer
Jul 20, 2015
How is which b tier a correct list goes

S

A

B

C

D

Petty Officer
Jan 03, 2010
valdus15797 on Jun 26, 2018 wrote:
How is which b tier a correct list goes

S

A

B

C

D
Swap Privy and Buck and make Buckler B- (as opposed to C) and that'd be accurate.