pvp arenas in other worlds

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2012
51
me and my friend love to do pvp but the 2 arenas are either always full or my friend isn't online so i've been thinking why can't we set up more pvp arenas in other skyways like port regal or mooshu. if we do that than we don't have to wait in a long line in the only 2 pvp arenas in the game

Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
67
ha pirate101 should have one in aqilla so it's private for people who have access to that place.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
539
treasurelover224 on Nov 25, 2013 wrote:
ha pirate101 should have one in aqilla so it's private for people who have access to that place.
there should be one for each world one in monquista city one in valencia one in cool ranch one in hammammitsu gardens one in marleybone(island of dogs) and one in aquila
silver joseph vane

Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
67
but who'd rather fight with someone on your level in a coliseum so it could be a challenge or what about a practice pvp match so people don't worry on their crew or health or mojo potion to silver joseph vane.

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
288
Then again, if it's inside a different world (Aquila) then the max level non members couldn't go there. It should be in skull island but you have to have a certain level requirement to go inside.

Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
67
yeah but u don't need membership u just need crowns and what if it was for levels 60-65 only that is the challenge and plus if it was for every level people who just started the game wouldn't know about level like pretend a level one person teleports to his friend who is in a pvp arena then he wants to fight with a higher level person when the higher level person wins the level one person gets sad because everybody makes fun of him losing this is why we should have rules for pvp in other worlds skull island 1-10, monquista,valencia 10-20,cool ranch 20-30,moosho 30-40, marliybone 40-50,aqilla 50-65. new area 65+.see what i mean there should be rule or a private one in aqilla chose when u chose send a reply to me this is a vote

Sneaky Bruno Tew

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
288
treasurelover224 on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
yeah but u don't need membership u just need crowns and what if it was for levels 60-65 only that is the challenge and plus if it was for every level people who just started the game wouldn't know about level like pretend a level one person teleports to his friend who is in a pvp arena then he wants to fight with a higher level person when the higher level person wins the level one person gets sad because everybody makes fun of him losing this is why we should have rules for pvp in other worlds skull island 1-10, monquista,valencia 10-20,cool ranch 20-30,moosho 30-40, marliybone 40-50,aqilla 50-65. new area 65+.see what i mean there should be rule or a private one in aqilla chose when u chose send a reply to me this is a vote

Sneaky Bruno Tew
I mean the people how have payed for a membership and didn't use crowns, they wont be able to go to pvp with people their level because they'd have to buy it or get another membership, it'd be better for (as you and i both said) there to be level caps on arenas, but have all of them in skull island.
For instance, they all look the same, but when you enter the system (depending on your level) 1-5 takes you to an arena, 6-10 a different one, 11-15 a different one, 16-20 and on and on every 5 levels.

Ensign
Feb 06, 2012
1
DeathWiz101378 on Dec 2, 2013 wrote:
I mean the people how have payed for a membership and didn't use crowns, they wont be able to go to pvp with people their level because they'd have to buy it or get another membership, it'd be better for (as you and i both said) there to be level caps on arenas, but have all of them in skull island.
For instance, they all look the same, but when you enter the system (depending on your level) 1-5 takes you to an arena, 6-10 a different one, 11-15 a different one, 16-20 and on and on every 5 levels.
I like your thinking that would e very useful to have it sucks when your lvl 40 and your versing a lvl 10 this should really be implemented into the game

Lavish Liam Radcliffe Lvl 42 Musketeer