Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Privy?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
Ok, based on my research on privateers, I think it would be the best class up against buckler and witch. But what are the best strategies against and ? Please help me...

Ensign
Apr 17, 2015
privy’s easiest matchup is probably musket. vs buck id run emmett ratbeard contessa or ratbeard contessa temujin. Kill bonnie first i learned that not doing so makes you lose. Then pete if they are bringing him since the buck can buff him with strength buffs and tide can drop you down a lot (when u hit elusive its unlikely he will hit often tho) and whatever unit they have left i guess (barnabus, contessa, wu tang). Id suggest having repel pet as you can have repel 3 and it makes bucks chain a lot less. Vs swashbuckler if they arent running bonnie and or nausica its a easy matchup and u should run el toro contessa and wagyu/battle angel. Vs musket i think exeter bonnie nausica is a solid team (you could also use contessa shes good vs muskets). avoid having your bonnie/nausica get sniper shot by hiding behind pillars. Watch out for ratbeard his reduce (lowers agility) and chantals super+exeter/pirate backup can kill your nausica even if shes shielded well. And witch lol witch hunter alone makes them very weak vs any class. Id go contessa nausica and goro/temujin/egg. just rush witch and avoid their eye reduces as they are deadly.

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
Thefirstchum on Jan 29, 2020 wrote:
privy’s easiest matchup is probably musket. vs buck id run emmett ratbeard contessa or ratbeard contessa temujin. Kill bonnie first i learned that not doing so makes you lose. Then pete if they are bringing him since the buck can buff him with strength buffs and tide can drop you down a lot (when u hit elusive its unlikely he will hit often tho) and whatever unit they have left i guess (barnabus, contessa, wu tang). Id suggest having repel pet as you can have repel 3 and it makes bucks chain a lot less. Vs swashbuckler if they arent running bonnie and or nausica its a easy matchup and u should run el toro contessa and wagyu/battle angel. Vs musket i think exeter bonnie nausica is a solid team (you could also use contessa shes good vs muskets). avoid having your bonnie/nausica get sniper shot by hiding behind pillars. Watch out for ratbeard his reduce (lowers agility) and chantals super+exeter/pirate backup can kill your nausica even if shes shielded well. And witch lol witch hunter alone makes them very weak vs any class. Id go contessa nausica and goro/temujin/egg. just rush witch and avoid their eye reduces as they are deadly.
Thanks for helping me