Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Possible solution to "deal" with swashbucklers

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
So I've read about every thread regarding swashbucklers/fog being OP.

From my observation the "excuse" I see the most from swash is that fog is their only buff.

Then the solution is simple, give them more buffs.

Give them like team critical and/or team agility, and tone down fog.

Lieutenant
Nov 28, 2014
Silver Angel on Aug 18, 2015 wrote:

From my observation the "excuse" I see the most from swash is that fog is their only buff.

Right so even if fog is reduced to 1.5x or 3 rounds they can super hit and kill us instead, wonderful idea

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Masonpeev on Aug 18, 2015 wrote:
Right so even if fog is reduced to 1.5x or 3 rounds they can super hit and kill us instead, wonderful idea
Picky arent you? Even if they critical, they will be visible.

Well it can be whatever buff, I dont really care, they just want more buffs.

Give them a team dodge +25% for 10 turns, the exact opposite of call to arms, lets call it call to legs ;D

Gunner's Mate
Dec 16, 2009
Masonpeev on Aug 18, 2015 wrote:
So what exactly do you want swash to be able to do? We shouldn't be able to effectively use hide AND we shouldn't be able to buff? Are we supposed to just roll over and die?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Eric Stormbringer on Aug 18, 2015 wrote:
So what exactly do you want swash to be able to do? We shouldn't be able to effectively use hide AND we shouldn't be able to buff? Are we supposed to just roll over and die?
Yes, James, that is exactly what they want,. They want the old, lame hide we used to have, the one where anyone with Gunnery could remove it in one turn. Its getting boring and ridiculous that they aren't trying the new ways of removing hide or even stacking shields. They want an easy victory handed to them on a platter ( silver or otherwise ) because they were used to owning swashbucklers.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Eric Stormbringer on Aug 18, 2015 wrote:
According to the other classes, yes, we should roll over and die without giving them the bother that we do.

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
Silver Angel on Aug 18, 2015 wrote:

or you know yu could use Jeremy's stat