Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New PvP victory conditions/modes

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jan 09, 2013
Hello guys! I'd like to share some ideas with you, keep following.

Can you just imagine how awesome it would be if PvP had more victory conditions??
Can you even think about that? I mean this is beyond our humanly minds, I'm telling you.
It would be unbelievable if this game had more PvP categories and modes where we can choose according to our mood.

Think about this:
1- Domination: players fight over the control of a specific area, or flag. Comes with either a timer, or a winning score.
2- Free for all: a four-players mode where everyone fights for himself. No companions allowed.
3- Hardcore PvP: weapons make more damage, armor is weakened. With weapon, talent, and power restrictions.
4- Solo PvP: regular PvP matches but only player(s) vs player(s), no companions allowed.
5- Solo PvP-hardcore: regular PvP matches but only player(s) vs player(s), no companions allowed, weapons make more damage, armor is weakened. With weapon, talent, and power restrictions.
6- Objectives mode: all or some of the previous modes rotate and become the victory conditions in this mode, each comes with a timer, once one mode ends, another follows it.

That's about only SOME of the tons and tons of modes that can become part of Pirate101's
player-versus-player system.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Tactician0 on Oct 26, 2014 wrote:
Hello guys! I'd like to share some ideas with you, keep following.

Can you just imagine how awesome it would be if PvP had more victory conditions??
Can you even think about that? I mean this is beyond our humanly minds, I'm telling you.
It would be unbelievable if this game had more PvP categories and modes where we can choose according to our mood.

Think about this:
1- Domination: players fight over the control of a specific area, or flag. Comes with either a timer, or a winning score.
2- Free for all: a four-players mode where everyone fights for himself. No companions allowed.
3- Hardcore PvP: weapons make more damage, armor is weakened. With weapon, talent, and power restrictions.
4- Solo PvP: regular PvP matches but only player(s) vs player(s), no companions allowed.
5- Solo PvP-hardcore: regular PvP matches but only player(s) vs player(s), no companions allowed, weapons make more damage, armor is weakened. With weapon, talent, and power restrictions.
6- Objectives mode: all or some of the previous modes rotate and become the victory conditions in this mode, each comes with a timer, once one mode ends, another follows it.

That's about only SOME of the tons and tons of modes that can become part of Pirate101's
player-versus-player system.
only problem here is that a privateer would be at a serious disadvantage in the pirate only fights

Petty Officer
Jan 09, 2013
zuto4011a on Nov 1, 2014 wrote:
only problem here is that a privateer would be at a serious disadvantage in the pirate only fights
True that; but Privateer will be the most needed class in Domination, because you can't conquer without shields, heals, and pretty much without a leader.