Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Need Some Witch/Musket Strategies?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
I'm stuck at a .500 record with both my musket and witch (the two I'm most interested in fighting with) I need some strategies, against mainly bucks but anything that helps counter any class would be greatly appreciated.

Lieutenant
Nov 26, 2010
If you struggle vs Buccaneer and run into them often I suggest focussing more on your musket as the class targets them specifically very well. Playing aggressive vs Buccaneer is a solid strategy as Buccaneers rely on having the 'tempo' of the match. This is why they're given such amazing high hasted abilities and powers such as Highland Charge and Vicious because without them they would never be able to deal enough damage to gain the tempo of the match. As a Musket you're the best class for fighting back against there chains because they actually will never get a chance to use there Vengeance Strikes on there units.

The best team for FTP I can think off the top of my head would be Old Scratch, Chantal, Bonnie Anne (In that order)

Old Scratch:
Epics - Witch Hunter 1, Improved Mojo Blast 3, rest into Mojo Echo
Talents - Accuracy, Tough, Rough, Dodgy 4

Chantal:
Epics - Overwatch 3, Burst Fire 2, Double Tap 3
Talents - Accuracy, Tough, Rough, Agile 4

Bonnie - exactly the same as Chantal's

If you get money to put into Nausica I would run her over Bonnie and use this set for her
Epics - True Grit 2, Burst Fire 2, Double Tap 1
Talents - Accuracy, Tough, Rough, Agile 4 and dodgy 1

Gear wise I would suggest 1 absorb, 2 forts, Tower Hat+Totem, Scent 3 pet or remove 1 Fort for Purge

Witch is a bit more complicated and you will most likely need to invest some $$$ and insane amount of time to get a Witch up to date which definitely is not worth it considering Book 15 is confirmed for Summer you're better off just saving to invest into Witch for whatever it needs POST VA Part 2. :)