Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My first win

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
So I am terrible at PVP and I just play it for fun. I was battling a chatless witchdoctor. He used old scratch's buff but didn't use any summons. I don't remember who. But only one companion of mine died. ( Or maybe it was baby Zeus ) What's the most shocking is that I won against a WITCHDOCTOR. And any max level witchdoctor could be suprised.

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
darkmoordude on Mar 26, 2016 wrote:
So I am terrible at PVP and I just play it for fun. I was battling a chatless witchdoctor. He used old scratch's buff but didn't use any summons. I don't remember who. But only one companion of mine died. ( Or maybe it was baby Zeus ) What's the most shocking is that I won against a WITCHDOCTOR. And any max level witchdoctor could be suprised.
Congrats!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
I'm terrible at pvp ad well. And my teleporting and forbddance abilities aren't helping in the slightest. I get my stern kicked in every ranked pvp fight and in alot of unranked ones as well. Though I guess it could have something to do with me increasing my health and my strength to do more damage rather than agility.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Captain Blaze Hunt... on Mar 30, 2016 wrote:
Congrats!
Why thank you kind sir.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Mar 31, 2016 wrote:
Congratulations! You now have more wins than me.
Thanks. And oh. Good luck then.