Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Muskets using mojo?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
so before i explain anything the reason i did not put this in the bug section because its really not anything major its mostly about scratch and musket companions saying that there epic hits can be buffed with mojo so lets get started so if you go play as a witchdoctor and got click on a musket companion like zeena it says that her flames and epic hit can be buffed with old scratch buff but i tried this it does not work

Dead-eye tim lvl 65

Petty Officer
Nov 22, 2010
Zeena's epic hit CANNOT be buffed by Scratch's buffs, along with any other musketeer in the game. However, Zeena's Flames CAN be buffed, but Zeena has to be directly next to Old Scratch when he casts his spell power buff.

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
HoodooNerd on Mar 29, 2016 wrote:
Zeena's epic hit CANNOT be buffed by Scratch's buffs, along with any other musketeer in the game. However, Zeena's Flames CAN be buffed, but Zeena has to be directly next to Old Scratch when he casts his spell power buff.
i know that but it does not work and i said this only showed up for witchdoctors