Musketeers Only

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 27, 2012
3
As musketeers i belive we can help each other out.
Example:Free Armada Fulliser gun-acurate and powerful.

Signed by Silent Tyler-(Nearing) lvl 26 Musteteer

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
133
So wait ... is this a place for musketeers to "unite"?

Black rashida level50

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
winter goddess on Apr 8, 2013 wrote:
So wait ... is this a place for musketeers to "unite"?

Black rashida level50
All for one - And one for all

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
505
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 10, 2013 wrote:
All for one - And one for all
No it's One for all and all for one.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
505
winter goddess on Apr 8, 2013 wrote:
So wait ... is this a place for musketeers to "unite"?

Black rashida level50
I know you. You're destroying all the Armada ships with me, Jacob Freeman and Tarlac Ward. Wait a second! You're the Quentin brothers? You know where they are and they must be on yo account!
Lvl 50 "FOR MARLEYBONE!".

Gunner's Mate
Apr 19, 2012
292
I thought it was "You scream I scream we all scream for ice cream." If you guys are gonna change our motto I wish you would let me know. Red India, Musketeer Supreme.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Sniper Rose on May 19, 2013 wrote:
No it's One for all and all for one.
Sorry but I disagree

Overcome by example, grumbling to himself, nevertheless, Porthos stretched out his hand, and the four friends repeated with one voice the formula dictated by d'Artagnan: "All for one, one for all."

Alexandre Dumas. The Three Musketeers (Kindle Locations 1660-1662).

I did my homework just to be sure .

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Musketeers UNITE! All for one, and one for all! (Whatever the saying was, who cares? XD)

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Gunner's Mate
Apr 26, 2009
270
Well I say we get to a tavern, get some targets out, and pass a big keg of cold rum around eh?? And if anyone else walks in, toss bombs on them yarrr!!!!

Gunner's Mate
Apr 19, 2012
292
Dead Eye Luke on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:
Well I say we get to a tavern, get some targets out, and pass a big keg of cold rum around eh?? And if anyone else walks in, toss bombs on them yarrr!!!!
Sounds like fun. But I thought all the other non-musketeers in the tavern were the targets. Maybe that's why they keep asking me to leave.

Red India, Self Appointed Master Musketeer World Champion Supreme

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Just a tip- bayonets and normal muskets can't be stitched. If you find a gun you like the stats of but not the appearance, just make sure it isn't a bayonet you're stitching with a normal gun.

Ciao!

Ensign
Dec 08, 2012
28
Hey I' am a level 65 musketeer and I was wondering if their was such an item called the prince of illios quiver? It is supposedly the best token in the game and you get it in the palace of hyssarik from parisss. I've been farming their for quite a bit now and I' am just making sure that I' am not spending long hours pointlessly farming nothing of good value.

Ensign
Jan 27, 2009
9
Yes bray it exists :D
if i remember correctly it gives +7 damage and burst fire epic

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
35
Hey guys i just got to Marlybone and I was wondering if you guys know any good farming spots for the beginning of Marlybone? Thx for the time

Ruthless Caleb Gunwale
Level 53

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
709
Considering the fact that I'm kinda new at being a musketeer (love it just as much as being a swashbuckler!) does anyone have any general advice for me? Although I love being a musketeer, I found my character dead in her very first fight, the only reason why my team one was because of my single companion who had less than half his health points. To prevent anything like this from happening again, what should I do?

~Elizabeth, level 26 ~
~Elizabeth, level 6 ~
(I like the name. XD)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Just Add Bacon on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
Considering the fact that I'm kinda new at being a musketeer (love it just as much as being a swashbuckler!) does anyone have any general advice for me? Although I love being a musketeer, I found my character dead in her very first fight, the only reason why my team one was because of my single companion who had less than half his health points. To prevent anything like this from happening again, what should I do?

~Elizabeth, level 26 ~
~Elizabeth, level 6 ~
(I like the name. XD)
Maybe retrain your companion and add more health or hearts.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
207
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
Just a tip- bayonets and normal muskets can't be stitched. If you find a gun you like the stats of but not the appearance, just make sure it isn't a bayonet you're stitching with a normal gun.

Ciao!
WAIT WAIT WAIT! You can stitch WEAPONS?!?!?! I never knew that!!!
x all of the musketeers look at me x Sorry, sorry... Im a witchdoctor..... Now I know how Bloody Belle felt in the Witchdoctor's Only thread.......... x backs up slowly x Heh heh..... x runs x

Rachel - Level 47