Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

kobe or goronado?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 03, 2012
Now I was thinking me as a musketeer which should I use for pvp? I got bonnie Anne and Chantal and Goronado
should I replace kobe with goronado, which of them both is better? and explain

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
How about both Kobe and Goronado? they're both pretty powerful companions, and if you want to use a musketeer companion, use three or only one. If there are 3 musketeers sniping from a range and one other going in for a melee attack, he can easily die and there would be 4 on 3 instead of 4 on 4. If you do want to use all musketeer companions, I'd suggest using Louis Le Bisque. Otherwise, get rid of Bonnie or Chantal.

Wicked Aaron Brewster

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Injustice972 on Mar 23, 2016 wrote:
Now I was thinking me as a musketeer which should I use for pvp? I got bonnie Anne and Chantal and Goronado
should I replace kobe with goronado, which of them both is better? and explain
Welcome to the message boards Injustice972, musketeers don't get Kobe as a companion, do you mean Wagyu?
If Goronado has Hold the Line I believe he would be best for a musketeer in a pvp situation.

Petty Officer
Nov 22, 2010
Or just use Chantal, Old Scratch and Duck Holiday. Use Duck with true grit 2, burst fire 2, and double tap 1. I just don't recommend using melee companions on a musket

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
If there one companion, I would bring Goronado. This companion could take alot of damage and with high defense and health, this big ape is force to reckon with.I try to unlock this companion as early as possible, it's worth the effort and crowns.

Waygu is also a great companion, a friend of Kobe.I must say this companion is impressive, with some defense, repose, frist strike etc. This one could sweep, the entire board.

Ensign
Mar 03, 2012
I decided to stay with goronado, his really good with his promotion and once he does a critical hit he keeps killing the others, thx for your opinions