Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hybrid PvP Weapons

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
Maybe this has been brought up before, but could we please have some hybrid PvP weapons for champions to buy? shooty/staffy, shooty/slashy, and shooty/stabby would be especially nice. I know the weapon power would probably have to be lower, but as long as they get the seasonal power, they would still be awesome.

Lieutenant
Aug 29, 2008
Oh man that is an awesome idea! As it is now, the champion weapons are so good (Fall and Spring specifically), that there is no incentive to use hybrid weapons as you lose too much from it.

I agree, as long as their weapon power was a bit lower, hybrid champion weapons would be a great addition. It would increase the variety of strategies available.

Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
Alex Hawkins on Jun 30, 2016 wrote:
Oh man that is an awesome idea! As it is now, the champion weapons are so good (Fall and Spring specifically), that there is no incentive to use hybrid weapons as you lose too much from it.

I agree, as long as their weapon power was a bit lower, hybrid champion weapons would be a great addition. It would increase the variety of strategies available.
I agree with the lower weapon power, that way there is still incentive to buy the 'pure' weapons as well. I am all for diversity!