Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Class Champs

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
now that the season is over i'm sure ratbeard has had time to collect the data for total number of champs for each class, it would be interesting to see which class has the most champs(swashbuckler) and which has the least

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
zuto4011a on Sep 20, 2015 wrote:
now that the season is over i'm sure ratbeard has had time to collect the data for total number of champs for each class, it would be interesting to see which class has the most champs(swashbuckler) and which has the least
I would be surprised if it wasn't Swashbuckler, given they are the overwhelmingly majority of class chosen by players overall at char select screen. (i.e. there are more of them running around).

Lieutenant
Aug 29, 2008
I will be pleasantly surprised if they DO release this data, as it can show a couple of things KI probably doesn't want us to officially see in numbers .

If they do though, will be funny to see the disparity between Swashbucklers and other classes. I think I only knew of like 3 Privateers that made it to Champion, maybe 2-3 Witches, a couple of Muskets. Is hilarious compared to the 10+ Swashbuckler champions, even with Swashbucklers being the most popular class in the game in general.

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
zuto4011a on Sep 20, 2015 wrote:
I'm pretty sure as of summer season there are 5-6 privateer champs and 2-3 musketeer champs 3-? Buck champs and at the very least 10-? buckler champs.

Lieutenant
Nov 21, 2010
I aware of other two Witches, beside me, gaining Champion rank during summer season.

That goes for level 65. Not sure about lower levels.

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009