Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Buccaneers Stacking Shields

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
If you are A Buccaneer with any fort gear such as Spolas of Eagilles, you know exactly what I am talking about. Now I think this can be countered but with great practice, but still, all I ever see in pvp is champion buccaneers stacking valors fort and a 50% fort they get from Mordekai that only applies to melee. They also hide, highland charge, buff, vicious and boom, half of your team is at half health and now you can barely damage the buccaneer. So, are we going to do anything about this?
Sorry prior if I am wrong about this and the shields don't stack, I am just basing this off of information in my own eyes at buccaneer pvp.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Unfair Angel on Nov 8, 2015 wrote:
If you are A Buccaneer with any fort gear such as Spolas of Eagilles, you know exactly what I am talking about. Now I think this can be countered but with great practice, but still, all I ever see in pvp is champion buccaneers stacking valors fort and a 50% fort they get from Mordekai that only applies to melee. They also hide, highland charge, buff, vicious and boom, half of your team is at half health and now you can barely damage the buccaneer. So, are we going to do anything about this?
Sorry prior if I am wrong about this and the shields don't stack, I am just basing this off of information in my own eyes at buccaneer pvp.
Purge them.

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
anecorbie on Nov 9, 2015 wrote:
Purge them.
I salute you fine sir.