Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Battle Royale

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
What is everyone's opinion on Battle Royale after the first season?

I personally love Battle Royale better than 1v1, but it is extremely difficult to get a match above the Gladiator rank. I suspect it is because the setups are a little more unpredictable and 3v1 is likely to occur (especially against the more OP player in the match)....and all this is tied to your overall PvP rating. I suspect there might be more participation if the records were separated.

Unfortunately, there isn't a practice version of Battle Royale to get more "fun" out of it.

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Oran from Urz on Sep 21, 2015 wrote:
What is everyone's opinion on Battle Royale after the first season?

I personally love Battle Royale better than 1v1, but it is extremely difficult to get a match above the Gladiator rank. I suspect it is because the setups are a little more unpredictable and 3v1 is likely to occur (especially against the more OP player in the match)....and all this is tied to your overall PvP rating. I suspect there might be more participation if the records were separated.

Unfortunately, there isn't a practice version of Battle Royale to get more "fun" out of it.
I admit I havent tried it yet... I sort of want to, and not want to at the same time, it's hard to explain...

There should be some kind of incentive to make players do royale more I suppose.

I think separate rewards would be cool, so people will do royale to aim for those, of course they should be interesting rewards... and yeah separate records too.

Also there are a number of fixes that need to be addressed before it's fully functional. (Moo hat and boots for example)